4. Messed up

We finally arrived at the restaurant and I jumped off the bike. "I'm starving!" I said. Ethan laughed. "Luckily we're going to eat." We went inside and Ethan got us a table. A table for two. He helped me sit down and sat down himself. "What a gentleman!" I grinned. Ethan blushed. "I like it, though." Ethan smiled. "What do you want to eat?" I scanned the menu. "Pizza Margarita, please." Ethan ordered the food and we just looked at eachother. "I really want to tell you something." He began. I got nervous. "Yes?" "Well, I like you. A lot. Since the first time I saw you." I needed to take a moment. "Really?" He nodded and blushed. "I like you too! O my gosh, I never thought this would happen!" Ethan raised his eyebrow. "Why not?" I laughed like a dying llama. "Because I'm a dork? That's why." A waiter brought our food and stopped Ethan from saying a thing. "Thank you." I said to the waiter. He walked away and Ethan grabbed my hand. "You're not a dork. And if anyone says that to you, remember that they are the stupid ones. I like you for who you are, okay?" I nodded. "Thanks. I really needed that." He rubbed my hand. "No problem. Now go enjoy your food." He said. He didn't have to say it twice. We started to eat and it was silent.

"That was a-ma-zing!" I said. "Want dessert?" Ethan asked. "Okay." "What do you want?" I hesitated. "Maybe we can share something?" Ethan suggested. "Yeah, sounds good. Dame Blanche?" He nodded and ordered. I was so happy! I had Ethan as my boyfriend and we're eating. Two amazing things. We moved our chairs next to eachother and ate our ice cream. "I like this." Ethan said. "Me too." We finished our ice cream and Ethan wanted to pay the bill, but I wanted to split it. He didn't let me. "But next time, it's mine. Okay?" Ethan mumbled something. "What?" "Maybe." He said. Good enough.

We walked to his bike. "What do you wanna do?" He asked when he pulled me next to him. "Maybe go to your house?" "Okay." He said. "Wait, I totally forgot my mother! I really have to text her." "Then do it!" I laughed and grabbed my phone. "Hey mom, I'm at Ethan Dolan's house. I don't know when I'll be home. Love you!" Immediately my phone beeped. "Okay, just let me know when you're on your way home. You can stay till 12 p.m. X" I heard Ethan behind me. "Are you ready to go?" He whispered in my ear. His breath was warm and it tickled. "Yes." I said. I jumped on the back on his bike with my hands around his waist. But this time it felt different.