7. Hugs

I looked around his bedroom. "This looks nice." I said. He smiled. We sat on his bed and he looked at me. "What do you want to do?" I didn't want to talk about what happened back there. "I don't know. I just want to do nothing. With you." I said. He grabbed some pillows and laid them in the corner. He sat down. "Come next to me." He said. I settled myself down. I laid my head on his shoulder and Ethan held me close with his arm around me. He grabbed a blanket and we snuggled under it. "I like this. Thanks." I said while looking up. "Me too." He said. He laid his head on mine. If you told me this morning that this would happen, I'd laughed. We were just laying there for, who knows, twenty minutes and I got up. "I have to go to the bathroom." "In the hallway." He said. I closed the door behind me. "Are you two having fun?" I heard. I turned around. It was Grayson. "You scared the hell out of me! And yes." I said. Grayson looked a bit disappointed. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. "You already did." I joked. He smiled. "Be honest with me. Didn't you feel a spark when we kissed?" Oh no. I didn't even know myself! "Look Gray, I'm with Ethan. Even if I did, it would be wrong." He raised his eyebrow. "You didn't denie it." "Oh, shut up." I said, pushing him away from me. "I have to use the toilet. Goodbye."

I got back in Ethan's room. "What were you two talking about?" He asked. No! Not again! "Oh, nothing. He asked where I was going." Ethan didn't believe me. I knew it. "Okay." He said. I got next to him again and closed my eyes. He stroke my hair and I heard his heartbeat. It sounded so peaceful. I took a look at the time. "Oh, shoot! I have to go." I said. Ethan looked disappointed. "Ah. I don't want you to go." I got up. "I know. Sorry." We went downstairs. "I'll bring you home." Ethan said. I got on the back of his bike again. "Thanks." I said soft. I saw my house coming closer. We got of his bike. "I had a great day with you." He said. "Me too." I said. I hugged him really tight. He pulled out first. I was about to ask him what was wrong, when he kissed me. Longer than the first, but only lips. I tasted his sweet lips and felt an amazing rush going through my body. "Goodnight, beautiful." He whispered. I smiled. "Sleep tight." I said. He got on his bike and went out of sight. Today was extraordinary.

I got inside and saw some lights on. My mother already went to bed, I thought. I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. I got in my bed and fell asleep real quick. Not knowing what would happen the next day.