12. Chosen one

"Ethan" I said. O my gosh. This was probably the best choice. "I think you like him more, sweetie." My mother said. "What are you going to do now?" I sight. "I have to tell them. I don't want to!" My mother hugged me again. "You have to. It doesn't have to be tonight, but then you have to do it tomorrow. Okay?" I nodded. "I'm going to sleep now." She stroke my hair. "Okay, don't stay up all night, worrying about them. It's going to be alright." I went upstairs and got ready. I jumped in my bed. I'm such a bitch. I'm going to hurt Grayson really bad. I closed my eyes. It was way too warm. I got out of bed and opened my window. A rush of fresh air went through my room. I got back in my bed. Better. I tried to sleep again. Still not a chance. I grabbed my book and started to read. Then at some point, my eyes closed and I fell a sleep.

I woke up at eleven a.m. and got out of bed. Today was the day. I was wearing a lightblue dress and my hair was laying on my shoulder. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. My mother made me some breakfast. "Goodmorning!" She said. "Did you sleep well?" I sat down. "Not really. But I'm ready." I ate my breakfast and my mother went to a friend. I grabbed my phone and texted the brothers. "I'm coming. Made my decision." I jumped on my bike. The weather was great and I was about to hurt Grayson. I sight. Ten minutes later I arrived. I rang the doorbell. Grayson opened. "Hey, come in." He said with a smile. This made it even worse. I went to the basement. Ethan was already waiting there. "Hey." He said. Grayson came in and we sat down. "So, I made my decision. And it was really hard for me." I said first. Grayson seemed nervous. "I choose for Ethan. I'm so sorry, Gray." Grayson had tears in his eyes. "It's okay. I hope you two are going to be happy together." He went upstairs. Ethan didn't move. "Why me?" He asked me. "I guess I feel more for you." He looked happy. "What's up?" I asked. "I'm glad you choose me. That's all." Ethan laid his arm around me. "Now let me give you a kiss." I hugged him. "Okay." I grinned. He kissed my head. "Here you go."

We went to Ethan's room. "Shall we listen to music?" He asked. I nodded. We laid down on his bed against each other. Ethan grabbed his phone and turned on a song. Slow motion. At first it felt a little awkward, but the song turned us both on. I looked up to him and saw him already looking at me. I kissed him and he pulled me on top of him. My hands were going through his hair. His hands were stroking my back. The mood changed from zero to hundred real quick. We were so caught up in the moment, but then I remembered I broke Grayson's heart just a second ago. I stopped. "I can't do this already. I just broke your brother's heart. I'm sorry." I said soft. Ethan sat up and stroke my cheek. "It's okay. If this is to much for you right now, we can stop. No problem, beautiful." He said. I hugged him and we laid down again. Next to each other. Ethan laid his head on mine. "I like you, Katie. I really do."