Chapter 2

So as I said spent the whole day with my bestie Ashley. I was getting bullied like everyday by this kid Jacob and all the other popular kids. They used to tell me that I'm fat, ugly, dumb, go die and many other horrible stuff. I used to ignore and Ash is always the one who stands up for me. At the end of the day, at the home time this kid Jacob came up tp me and said:

Jacob: "Oh look who's that, she's the fat potato"

Ashley: "Shut up idiot, leave her alone"

Typical Ashley, my one and only best friend who ALWAYS stands up for me, she's quite rich, unlike me, since my parents died, me and my sister took care of ourselves, I work in a café and she paints and sells her paintings for our living, sounds kind of odd but yeah.

I used to never say anything to the bullies I usually ignore as I said. Ashley always used to tell me that I shouldn't ignore like that, she said I need to reply back to him but I don't do that often. I don't want problems with anyone.

---------

Since it was Friday, me and Ashley thought of having some fun and we decided to go to the mall, so we went to my house to pick up my little sister after school to go with us to the mall. Ashley was 16 so she could drive. So we all went to the mall, had lunch there and bought some new stuff.

Me: "Hey Ashley, why don't you stay at my house for a sleepover tonight?

Ashley: "Sure! why not?"

Then we got back to my house and I Ashley had a sleepover with me. It was very fun. We stayed up late at night, we watched movies, sing, dance and we used to gossip about boys and stuff.

We were watching MTV and "Beautiful by Christina Aguilera" came on, so I started singing along with it, it is a quite hard song but I can sing it, I guess haha.

Ashley: "Omg Jessica!! You have the most beautiful voice ever!"

Me:"Oh really?"

Ashley: "Yea! you should definitely sign a record deal"

Me:"haha it will never happen but thank you anyway"

------------

Please share, vote, comment!!! I love u all :* :*