Chapter 16

*Jessica's POV*

So when I was at school today, I was totally ignoring Jacob, I really didn't know what to do, should I forgive him or not? that question was repeating in my head for like a billion times.

However, today was quite normal, just a typical day at school and yeah about Ashley? you know she's my best friend I can't be angry with her for more than five minutes. Haha so we were pretty cool together at school.

--------------------------

I got back home and started studying because it's almost the end of the year, I will finish school in three weeks, and my exams will start in one week so yeah, Ashley came over to my house to study withy me and we started a conversation about going to America!

"Jess, when are you going to America?" Ash asked me.

"I'm going after we finish school" I replied back to her and before she says anything back my phone rang...it was Harry.

"Oh hold on Ash, let me reply to that." I said and she nodded her head.

"Hello Harry, how are you? how ya doin'?!"  I asked him.

"I'm good thanks hun and you?" he replied back.

"I'm great so what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much, but hey can I come over?" He asked for a permession to come over and since me and Ash almost finished studying then I didn't say no.

"Yeah sure why not? I'm waiting for you!" I said smiling.

"Okay I'm on my way!"

I hang up with him and told Ash that he's coming over but she was really tired from studying so she went back to her house before he comes over.

---------------------------------------

The door was ringing and I was in my room so I rushed down stairs to open the door knowing that it was Harry and when I was coming downstairs my sister asked me if I'm waiting for anyone?

"Yeah It's Harry!" I said then she replied back saying "Oh Okay!" you guys can already see how much did we get used to him, I remember when we used to scream and fangirl once we see him, haha.

I openned the door to find Harry standing with a HUGE bouquet in his hands, my jaw dropped, it was just amazing.

"Oh my God!! Harry!!" I said while taking the bouquet from him, put on the floor and gave him a huge hug.

"Hey babe" he said while hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Get it in" I said in a soft voice.

He got inside and said Hi to my sister Ariana, and we both went up to my room.

"Sweetie, I wanna talk to you about something." he said holding my hands.

"Aha?" I muttered.

"Umm me and the boys are going to America for our tour after a month and since you want to go to America to find your parents I thought of taking you with us!" he said and that actually surprized me, Ash was going to pay to my aeroplane tickets and I was quite emabarressed from her, so I agreed to Harry's offer.

"Oh God! yeah sure! thank you so much!" I said smiling like an idiot! haha.

"My pleasure sweetie! but is the time appropriate for you?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I will finish school after three weeks so yeah very good timing." I replied to him.

"Okay I have to go now, goodbye" he said getting up, kissing me on my cheek and leaving.

When he left I was really bored so i logged on my facebook to find a message from Jacob, Oh Gosh why can't he just leave me alone!

The message went on something like this:

"Hello Jessica, I know this is the first message that I send to you on facebook that's actually not bullying, which I know is something horrible but I realized that what I was doing is very bad, very very bad, I feel so guilty and I will never forgive myself, so I'm just asking for YOUR forgivness, I tried to talk to you today at school but you were ignoring me, believe me, I feel so bad, I promise Jess, I will never ever EVER hurt you again, I know it's weird how much I changed but I'm really honest and I just want you to be happy and never cut or be sad again, I'm not a horrible person as you think I am, and you are so pretty, you are so beautiful, you are not fat, you are not ugly, sorry again, please reply asap...I love you."

Oh my God, I didn't know what to say, I really felt like he was honest and I will forgive him but I will never ever be his friend.

so I sent him a message back saying:

"Okay Jacob, I forgive you."

He was online so he instantly messaged me back saying:

"Thank you so much for your forgivness."

I replied back with a smiley face and then logged off.

I took a shower, changed into my comfortable pajamas then slept.

-------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading! pls share. vote, comment and fan! thank you! please keep reading, thanks for your support! :D