Chapter 8

*Jessica's P.O.V*

I went to school today and it was one of the worst days ever. I was walking with my bestie Ashley when Jacob showed up in front of our faces.

"So you didn't invite me to your party! haa!" Jacob said in a really angry voice...he held me up and kicked me in the wall, it was the first time he actually physically abuses me.

"Yes, I didn't so what?! Leave me alone!!" I was weeping so hard while telling him that, Ashley tried to make him get away from me but she failed...his friends didn't make her touch him, and everyone at the school was watching.

"Well that's because you didn't invite me!" he said while giving me a very hard punch in the face, he then left and I was weeping, it was so hard that my nose was bleeding and it left a huge bruise on my face.

Then I went to my home and Ashley called her parents and told them that she will stay with me the whole day and she will get back home at 8:00...they agreed, so we went back to my home.

"Omg what happened to you Jess?!" asked Ariana with a worried tone in her voice.

"This kid Jacob" I replied.

I turned to face Ash and told her that I'm going to delay my visit to One Direction's studio.

"WHAT?! No you can't! Harry said he has a suprise for you!" Ash said

"I know but I'm very tired and can't you see that huge bruise? how can I go like that?!" I said

"It's okay, you can hide it with make up!" she said

"No, I'm just going to call him!" I said

----------

Thanks for reading! a but short but it trust me I'm trying to make chapters longer! I hope ur liking it so far! pls comment vote and share!!! I love u all