Chapter 13

*Jessica's POV*

So while I was talking to Harry on the phone, Ash arrived so I had to hang up with him, I seriously love how caring is he, he make me feel that someone actually care and loves me, so when I hang up with him I rushed downstairs to open the door for Ash, I let her come in, and we then went up to my room.

"What's wrong? why did you want me to come? what's that "serious" thing that you wanted to talk about? Ash asked me being quite curious.

"Ash..." I said her name then became quiet, and looking at the ground.

"Aha what's up? talk" she said while lifting my chin up and looking me in the eyes.

"My parents are still alive." I said while looking to her straight in the eyes, trying to hold my tears back.

"Oh My God, Jess you are not serious..." she said pulling me into a hug, when she hugged me I couldn't help it, I started weeping it was too much for me to handle that fact.

"I am, it's nothing to joke about Ash, aunt Lisa came back from America today and she came here to my house and told me and my sister that she saw our parents in America..." I said while crying in her arms.

"Why they didn't tell you? why they didn't say they were alive after the accident? I don't get it, you guys aren't their daughters? why did they leave? your aunt didn't ask them?" she kept asking me those questions and my only answer was..."my aunt said she didn't know anything, we have to figure out why they left us by ourselves Ashley..."

"How can you figure out why did they leave you?" she asked me with curiosity.

"We are travelling to America..." I said, and yes I'm planning to do it, I don't know when or how but I will.

"What? you can't leave me here alone!" she said with anger in her voice pulling me away from our long hug.

"Ash, I'm sorry but I have to, and...there's another big problem.."I told her pulling a sad face.

"what else?" she asked me rolling her eyes..

"I can't afford the plane tickets Ash!! I can't afford it to me and my sister, it's quite expensive.." I told her.

"It's okay, I can pay for it." she said to me with a serious look on her face.

"What? no, no Ash, I owe you a lot of money!, remember my birthday? you paid for 1D and you paid for the limo, the party! nooo you paid for everything, I won't make you pay for anything else..!!" I said to Ash, yeah I can't accept that, she always gets me stuff, and the tickets are so expensive, yes she is very rich but still I won't let her!

"Yes I will, you shut up and I will take care of everything." she said to me and my reply was "okayyy, thank you Ash, I don't know what would I do without you, you are the bestest friend ever." I couldn't thank her enough.

"It's okay sweetie, now I have to go, my mom is calling me" she said pulling me for a hug.

"Okay, goodbye" I said, then she was about to get about and leave but then she remembered something.. "where's Ariana?" she said.

"she's in her room" I told her

"Imma go and see her, okay?" she asked me like she's taking a permission or something.."yeah, okay sure!" I said

------------------

*Ariana's POV*

"Ari, sweetie are you fine?" I heard someone saying that while opening the door, I stopped crying and hopped out of my bed and saw that it was Ashley.

"Ashley!!" I screamed her name while running into her arms and crying while hugging her.

"It's okay cutiepie, don't cry it's alright..." she said trying to calm me down.

"No it's not, how could they do that to us? I can't belive that we even have got a brother!!" I said while crying, expecting her to know the whole story because obviously Jess had told her.

"What? you guys have a brother? Jessie why you didn't tell me that?" she said asking Jessica that.

"I forgot, but yeah we do have a brother named Luke" Jessica said to Ash.

"Oh my God, uhh it's okay girls, now stop crying, I have to go home, goodbye" Ash said gently pulling me away from her hug.

"Bye Ash" both me and my sister Jess said at the same time.

-----------------

Thankkk you all for reading!!!! pls vote and comment what you think! thanks again pls keep reading