Chapter 7

*Jessica's POV*

I couldn't sleep well yesterday, I was so happy and overwhelmed, I kept thinking about the lads, oh my God I love them so much haha. I also can't believe Harry gave me his phone number, I mean wow I can call him anytime I want to!

I woke up Ashley and Ariana and we all had breakfast together, then me and Ashley went upstairs to talk alittle.

"I heard that you took Harry's phone number yesterday?" She said with a smirk.

"Yes, I did so?" I asked

"So call him!!" she said

"what why?" I asked

"JUST DO IT...Just say hi and thank him for coming to the party!" she said

"Do I have to?" I said

"YES, YOU DO, COME ON!" Said Ashley

"Okay ok I will, let me call now" I said

"Hello?" I heard a boy with this clear amazing british accent replying, obviously it was Harry.

I was quite nervous to reply but at last I did.

"Hey.....It's me Jessica!" I said in a shaky nervous voice, I know I met them yesterday but I'm still quite nervous when I talk to any of them.

"Oh Hi Jessica, I'm glad you called, I was going to call you when I finish my work today." He said in a quite soft yet sexy voice which made me melt.

"Oh are you busy right now? should I call you when you are done?" I asked nervously.

"No no, I'm not I'm almost finished, you can talk now, I'm not busy" he said with a cute voice, I can tell he was smiling while talking.

"Umm I just wanted to say hello and thank you again for coming for the party." I said

"Oh sweetie don't thank me, and I wanted to call you and tell you if you are free tomorrow at 5:00 PM because me and the boys wanted to invite you to our studio because we all want to tell you something! we have a surprise for you." he said

"Wow sure, I'm free, I will be at the studio tomorrow at 5! haha I can't wait!" I said with a huge smile on my face while looking at Ashley and she was chuffed for me.

"Okay see ya tomorrow!" He said then hang up.

Literally right when he hang up me and Ashley started screaming like crazy, we didn't believe this was happening, my sister heard us screaming and rushed to my room saying "what's wrong?! why are you two screaming?" we told her the whole story! She was so shocked though, she didn't believe at first but then she did!

-------------

Dun dun duuun! sorry the begining is not nice but chapter 7 was suddenly deleted so I put chapter 7 and 8 together, I hope you like the story so far! please comment vote and share! there will be much drama in the next chapters I promise