Chapter 14

*Jessica's POV*

Ashley left our house and I remembered that I freaking had work, yeah I work in a coffee shop next to our house, I work on weekends, If you are wondering why I didn't go last week it's because it was my birthday so I asked my friend Sarah to take the shift instead of me, I'm really thinking to quit this job, it's very boring.

So I went to work, and guess who was there? yeah, Jacob and his girlfriend Abbie and a couple of his other friends, ugh I will have to serve them today.

"What can I get here that has no sugar, no carbs, no calories and is fat free?" Abbie asked me

"Water?" I told her that with a straight face, I really wanted to laugh though because exactly that scene happened in a movie called "A Cinderella Story" haha I love that movie a lot.

"Haha so funny, maybe you should start drinking this thing called water and stop eating because you have a fat ass, you need to lose some weight." Jacob told me that and literally everyone laughed at me.

"Well maybe you should shut the fuck up and keep the advice for yourself." I told him that then I realized that Oh my God he is a costumer here, I shouldn't have said that.

And my employer Mr. Alvin heard me say that to him, Great.

"Jessica! how dare you treat our costumers like that?" Mr. Alvin yelled at me in a quite loud voice.

"But he...!!" before I finish my sentence he said "You are fired!"

"WHAT? NO I didn't mean to!! I'm sorry please I won't ever do it again!" I was begging him, I work here for my living.

"Please get out of my coffee shop." Mr. Alvin told me with a straight face.

"Ugh fine!" I said getting out of the shop while everyone was laughing at me, I hate Jacob!! he is ruining my whole life.

------------------

"Why are you back so early?" My sister Ariana asked me.

"I'm fired." I told her while running up to my room..

"WHAT? WHY? what happened?" she asked me shockingly.

"because of this kid Jacob!" I said angrily

"what why? what did he do?" she asked me, then I told her the whole story.

"I'm calling Harry now, I'm gonna hang out with him, k?" I told her

"Okayy I guess I will just stay home and paint for a living!" she yelled at my face and went up to her room, I don't even get why she's too angry, it wasn't my fault.

----------------------

"Hello Harry" I called him.

"Oh hiii Jess, how you doing?" he said with a happy voice, like he was happy to hear my voice, haha just kidding probably not.

"Bad, really bad...can we meet somewhere I really need to talk to you about something...!! and sorry I was a bit rude to you in the morning.." I said apologizing, I did feel that I was rude, I mean he asked me to hang out earlier and I said no.

"Oh it's okay sweetie, no need to apologize, where do you wanna meet?" he asked me.

"Umm at the park next to my house?" I suggested...he said okay.

----------------------

We met at the park, when I arrived there it was almost the sun set, I saw him and he greeted me and hugged me, really...Harry gives the best hugs ever, we sat on a tree bench and started talking.

"So what's wrong why are you in a bad mood? what happened?" Harry asked me in a soft voice while looking at me straight in the eyes.

I told him everything, I told him about my aunt who came to our house and told me about my parents, I told him they were still alive and that I have a brother, and that they left to America after the accident and that I'm going there soon, and I also told him that I got fired from my job because of Jacob.

"Oh my God Jess, I feel so bad for you, I wish I can help you" he told me with tears in his eyes and pulling me for a huge hug, I cried for like half an hour in his arms, honestly it felt too good, I felt like someone actually cares.

it was really late, it was almost 9:00 PM, I was crying in his chest for a really long time, he was hugging me and kissing me on my forehead and cheeks from time to time and trying to calm me down, omg Harry's amazing, am I falling for him? Oh God no I can't he's a celeb I can't love him, beside he probably doesn't like me at all, maybe just like a friend.

"Babe?" Harry said while holding my face and looking at me straight in the eyes.

"yeah?" I said in a soft voice.

"Please tomorrow come to the studio, I told you I want our manger to hear your voice..!!" he begged me, I really wanted this, I wanted to become famous but I wanted to go to America and find my parents first.

"Hazza I would definitely love to but...I told you I'm going to America! I can't now...can we please delay it? Please?" I asked him, I feel like I will regret this but...yeah.

"it's okay sweetie, your wish." he said then kissed me on my forehead.

Then both of us went to our houses, it was an amazing night, when I got back home I called Ash and told her about everything happened she didn't agree on what I did though, she said I should have went to the studio with Harry but yeah. it's fine. I then took a shower and slept.

----------------------

I hope you guys liked this chapter! thank you all for reading! thanks for making me reach 1000+ reads!!! I love you all! pls vote, comment and faaan!!! thanks