Chapter 17

*After Three Weeks*

*Jessica's POV*

Today is the last day at school, it is the final exam, I woke up at 6:30 in the morning, Oh shit, I'm late, the exam starts at seven.

I rolled of my bed, washed my face and brushed my teeth, didn't really have much time to take a shower, and had a quick breakfast then rushed out from the house to the exam.

I met my girl Ashley, but I didn't have time to talk to her because we both were obviously late.

I sat on my desk waiting for the papers...our final exam was physics! yeah not really a nice way to finish off the finals. The exam was 1:45 hours long, it wasn't that difficult actually.

I got out of the classroom after the exam and saw Ash right in front of me!

"Hiii Gal! how was the exam?!" she asked curiously.

"It was fine, what about you?!" I stated back.

"It was uhh good!" She said with a bit of a sad tone in her voice, she wasn't really that perfect in physics haha.

"Chill girl! it's the last day!!" I shouted excitingly to her.

"YES!! SUMMER HERE WE COME!" She screamed back, we are pretty crazy, yeah.

"Let's go to the mall!!" I suggested...she of course agreed.

We went to the mall and went to a couple of our favorite shops, like Victoria Secret, Claire's, Zara and a couple of some other shops! I had to buy some new clothes for the summer and for traveling to America...I will travel with the boys in like a week.

Ash and I went back to my house and we were having a sleepover. A girl's night. I mean it was our first day in the summer vacation, we needed to go crazy.

But in fact we didn't, we just watching a couple of movies, ate A LOT of food, listened to music and had pillow fights,

------------------------

"Sing." Ash suddenly stated.

"Huh?" I replied looking at her weirdly.

"Sing, I said sing, I miss listening to your beautiful voice!" she said.

"Umm okay, but what should I sing?" I asked.

"Just sing anything!!" she replied back.

"Okayy!"

I started singing one of my all time favourite songs..."And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going" By Jennifer Hudson, I had a super strong voice and I could sing high pitches.

"I seriously can't get enough from your voice!!" she said with a smile. I giggled.

------------------------------

"Hello Harry!" I heard my phone ringing and obviously it was Harry.

"Hey sweetie, congrats you finally took your summer vacation!!" He said in an exciting tone.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"Get ready! our flight is next Saturday"

"Yeah Harry, I know..." I replied in a sad voice.

"What's up Jess?" he asked

"Nothing, I'm just sad that I'm gonna leave Ash..." I said while looking at her as she was right next to me.

"Haha, it's fine Jess, you will come back to your bestie soon" He said with a giggle.

"Stop laughing! that's sad!!" I kind of jokingly yelled at.

"Haha fine fine, I'm sorry!" He replied laughing

We hang up then I and Ashley slept as we were quite tired from all the singing, dancing and laughing.

-------------------------------

*Jessica's POV*

I woke up early in the morning, my friend Ashley was already up, I went down to see my sister is suddenly being nice and she's making us some breakfast, we all ate, then Ash went back to her house and I asked my sister to get dressed because we are going to our aunt Lisa's place.

"ARIANA COME ON, WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!" I yelled.

"I'M COMMING!" She shouted back.

She came down from upstairs then said "Do you even know her address?"

"Yeah I called her earlier and asked her about her address" I replied

"Aha okay" she stated

--------------------------------

*I rang the bell*

"Hellooo my darlings!" Said aunt Lisa!

"Hiii auntie!" Me and Ari said together.

"Get in! come on." She invited us in.

"thank you..." I said while we both were getting in her house. "We don't wanna stay here for too long..." My sister said.

"Yeah we are here just to ask you if you are going to come to America with us" I stated.

"When are you going to go?" Aunt Lisa asked.

"Next saturday, we are going with Harry and the boys!" I replied.

"Yeah, Okay I will surely travel with you!" She said.

"Yay!! haha" my sister giggled.

"Hahaha!" me and my aunt laughed.

Me and my sister went back home as we didn't want to stay for too long to bother her.

-------------------------

I HOPE YOU GUYSS LIKED THE CHAPIIEE!! :D sorry I posted it a bit late, i was busy lately....lol jk i was lazy haha sorryy :/ dont forget to share, comment and vote!!! thank youuu