Chapter 9

*Jessica's POV*

I'm going to call Harry now, the bruise on my face was huge, it hurted way too much, I couldn't ever go to the studio like that.

"Hello" I said with a clear tone of pain in my voice.

"Oh Hi Jess." Harry replied with I can say a smile on his face.

"Umm Harry I'm sorry but I can't come to the studio today." I told him with a sad tone in my voice and sounding sincerely sorry.

"Oh why not?..." He asked curiously.

"Ugh along story" I said under my breath.

"What happened? Tell me?" he asked in a concerning way.

"Well, this kid at school physically abused me so basically there's a huge bruise on face and I can't come to the studio like that." I said with a cold voice, angriness was taking all over me.

"Oh my God!! well.....okay then don't come if you don't want to sweetheart but I wanna meet you, I want to see what's wrong with you! Please!" He said with a you can say a caring tone in his voice. oh my god, he just called me sweetheart and he ALSO wants to see if I'm okay, that's why Harry's my favorite, he's just so nice and sweet omg.

"Oh thank you, you can come to my house if you want! I will text you the address." I said looking at Ash and Ari while smiling so big! they were so happy when they heard me say that, the expression on their faces was priceless.

"Oh sure! text me and I will come within 2 hours!" he said.

"Okay goodbye, I'm going to text you now!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Okay bye babe." he said with a very sweet voice.

Oh my god he just called me babe, he's so amazing. Anyway I texted him my address right after we hang up and I stared at Ash for a few seconds then we both screamed at the top of our lungs! We both couldn't believe that that was happening.

-----------

After two hours I heard the door bell ring.

"I'M COMING" I screamed so he would hear me, I then opened the door to find Harry right in front of me, yes I've met him yesterday and talked to him on the phone but I still ger nervous when I see him. I mean he's HARRY STYLES.

He said hello and then I asked him to come on, I was chuffed to bits that I couldn't bare but smile like an idiot.

"Oh my God, Jess are you okay? I mean tgat bruise is Huge!" he asked me with a quite worried look on his face.

"Yes, it's just a bruise it will go away, thanks for caring." I told him with a smile on my face.

"Do you know why I asked you to come to the studio?" he asked and I shook my head saying no.

"It's because me and the boys thought that you have an amazing voice, you have a talent that can't be wasted so we were going to make sing in front of our manager, id he liked your voice, he would have signed you a record contract." when Harry said that I literally froze. I couldn't believe it, finally I will perzue my dreams, this is unbelievable.

"Oh my God, are you serious?" I asked him while looking at the girls and they were like....shocked.

"Yes, of course I am" Harry said in a calm voice.

-----------

A bit boring sorry guys! Anyway I took you guys' advice!!! I tried to put details as much as I could! thank u all! pls comment vote and share