Chapter 12

*Jessica's POV*

I don't get it, why did they leave me and my sister and went to America? why they didn't tell us that they were alive? so many questions were going through my head, I couldn't bear the truth, it was too much for me and my sister.

"Why aunt? why did they do that?" I asked her with a really sad tone in my voice and a sad face.

"I don't know sweetie, anyways now I need to go back to my hotel." She said leaving the house.

--------------------

*Ariana's POV*

"Jess, am I dreaming?" I asked my sister with a low voice.

"No Ari, you are not." she told me while shaking her head no.

I ran up to my room and cried in my pillow, I couldn't believe this was actually happening, they left us with no money, nothing, my sister had to work at a café to earn money for our living, yes we did have a pretty nice house but, we didn't have food to eat or anything, I can't believe they did that to us

----------------------.

*Jessica's POV*

After my aunt left, I went upstairs to my room and called my bestie Ashley, I had to tell her everything, she's like my sister she should know about this.

"Hello, Girl, what's up? Ash said in a happy voice.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her with a curiosity tone in my voice.

"Oh nothing, I'm normal, haha" she said

I felt like she was acting pretty weird but I forgot about it and said: "Listen Ash, can you come to my house right now, I really need to talk to you about something important, something happened today..."

"WHAT? DID HARRY ASK YOU TO DATE HIM? DID HE ASK YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND???" She kept asking me those questions and I wasn't in mood to joke around at all.

"No Ash why would he? and just come, it's something serious, okay?" I asked her in a calm voice.

"Oh..okay JessieBoo I'm on my way" Yeah she sometimes calls me JessieBoo, it just makes me smile when she does.

-----------------------

I stayed at my room basically crying until Ashley arrives to my house, but then I heard my phone rings, it was a text from Harry, Oh shit he probably wants me to come to the studio or something, but the text went something like this: "Hi Jess, do you want to hang out with me somewhere today? :)"

I was so not in mood beside I was waiting for Ash so I replied to him...:"Umm no Hazza, I'm sorry I can't today, something really bad happened and..yeah :/"

------------------------

*Harry's POV*

I woke up in the morning feeling like so not in mood, you know, sometimes you have days when you feel like doing nothing but sitting on bed all day watching T.V or on your laptop, I wasn't in mood for work at all, being a singer and famous sounds too much fun, but trust me, sometimes it isn't, it's hard. I called our manger and asked him if we had any concerts or any work today, he thank God said no, we had a rehearsal today but it was cancelled for whatever reason, I didn't even bother to know why.

I rolled out of my bed, it was 11:30 AM already, I took a shower, got dressed and ate breakfast and thought of Jess, yeah I wasn't in mood to do anything but I would love to hang out with her right now so I texted her if we could hang out together today. I waited for her to text me back and oh....she apologized and said she can't come and that something bad happened today...what? I can't leave her like that! I didn't want to text her because I really wanted to hear her voice, so I called her.

"Hello BabyGirl" I said, she laughed out a cute laugh then she said..

"Haha Hi Harold" she said, I really loved it when she calls me Harold, I don't know why.

"What's up? you texted saying something bad happened? what's wrong?" I asked her

"Oh it's a long story Harry, I'm so sorry we can't hang out today, but I'm really not in mood because of 'what happened'" she apologized again, I really wanted to know what's wrong, I mean...I just wanted her to feel better.

"It's okay Jess, you can tell me?" I said with calming voice.

"Okay I surely will but goodbye, my friend Ashley came over, I will talk to you later." she told me that then hang up, I felt quite sad though, I felt that she thought that I wanted to know in just a matter of curiosity while in fact I just wanted to help...yea.

---------------

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! more exciting stuff are gonna happen! thanks again pls vote, comment, share and fan if u wanttt :D