Chapter 15

*Jessica's POV*

I woke up at 6:00 AM in the morning! yeah 6:00 because I had school, I got up from bed, rushed into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower and applied make up! haha just kidding I never wear make up, maybe sometimes just a lip balm or a lip gloss, and that's one of the reasons I also get bullied for, they all say I need make up but I ignore them because I really think beauty isn't by looks.

I was having breakfast with my sister and I had to open up about this "Traveling to America" thingy because I haven't told her yet.

"Ariana, I wanna talk to you about something" I said.

"What?" she said with an angry voice, she's always like that in the morning, absloutly not a morning person.

"We are going to America soon.." I said lowering my voice at the end..because I don't know what her reaction will be.

"WE ARE WHAT? NO? WHY WOULD WE? I love it here!!!!!" she said yelling in my face, she was so angry!

"Can you calm the fuck down?" I yelled at her, I didn't mean to do that though but she made me mad.

"Okay but just tell me...why would we do that?" she said in calm voice.

"Why? Ari is that a question? to find our parents and our brother that we have never met.." I told her.

"Find our "parents"? what parents? they left us Jessica, they left us with no money, no food, nothing! they don't love us, they don't want us to be in their life Jess!! ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T LOVE US!" She screamed at me, I couldn't believe what she said, those our parents, she should.....love them.

"ARIANA! those are our parents! I love them..!!" I told her with tears in my eyes.

"No Jess, I'm not going with you, if you wanna go then go alone!" she yelled at me.

"Go alone? Ari those are not just my parents! they are yours too! we have to find them and ask them why they left us! maybe there's an important reason." I told her trying to calm her down.

"Jessica, our parents left us! whatever happened parents don't leave their children like that! they don't travel a thousand miles away and just leave like that!!" she told me with a straight serious face while looking me in the eyes.

"FINE!!! IF YOU DON'T WANNA TRAVEL THEN DON'T! BUT I WILL!!" I screamed at her then rushed out of the house to the school bus and she then came to the school bus behind me.

----------------------------

*Ariana's POV*

I can't believe Jess actually told me that, she forgives them? how could she? they left us! I will never ever forgive them! I sat in the school bus and I really didn't feel like talking to anyone so I pulled out my headphones and listen to "For The Love Of A Daughter by Demi Lovato" I can seriously relate to that song a lot.

------------------------------

*Jessica's POV*

"Hello Jessica!"

I heard a voice behind me while walking at school at the home time that literally made me stop..after recognizing that voice. yes, it was Jacob.

I turned around to see him right in front of me, face to face.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! ISN'T WHAT YOU DID WAS ENOUGH? YOU RUINED MY LIFE, YOU MADE ME LOSE MY JOB?! what else do you want Jacob?" I said weeping, I couldn't bear it, I yelled at him so hard that everyone at the school looked at me.

He was about to hug me, yes you read it right. My bully was about to hug me.

I of course pushed him away, no one can imagine the hatred I felt for him, or how much I just hated him.

"Jessica, I just want to say I'm so sorry, I feel so guilty Jess, and I know what I did is truely horrible, I thought I was just having fun and I was just joking but earlier, your friend Ashley told me how it really did effect you, I was....touched and I feel terribly sorry, I didn't mean to beat you that other day, please please accept my pardon. please forgive me, I'm begging." he said with yes, tears in his eyes, yes he did look honestly sorry but I can't forgive a person like him! he ruined all my life, he made me hate myself and hate my life.

I left him, yeah I left without saying a single word to him, I didn't know what to say, should I forgive him? should I act like nothing happened? no, just no.

------------------------

When I got back home I called Ashley who had already left when I was talking to Jacob.

"Hi..!" I called Ash.

"Hello! how are you siisssyy?!" she said in a happy voice.

"How am I? don't ask me that question!" I said angirly.

"Oh what's wrong? umm..is it Jacob?!" She said in a low voice.

"YOU ARE ASKING?! yes, it is! how dare you tell him that I was sad and depressed because of him...now he came to me begging for my pardon, he was apologizing A LOT! and I now don't know what should I do? I don't wanna forgive him!" I said almost yelling at her.

"I...I'm so sorry..I really didn't know that you would get that angry, I'm so sorry but Jess my advice to you is to forgive him, because if you did he won't ever bully you again!" she said...I kind of took her words in consideration.

"Maybe Ash...but remember what he did to me? he ruined my life!" I told her.

"Jessie but he said sorry..!! she said to me...I got really mad.

"Sorry? well guess what?! sorry won't recover my scares, sorry won't get me back my job, sorry won't make my life any better!" I yelled at her.

"But Jess...!!" she was about to complete her sentence but I hang up on her, I feel bad for doing that with her but I was so angry..!!

Maybe I was too harsh, maybe she was doing the right thing for me but I was so angry, Oh God why us this happening to me? I'm way too stressed, so many things are going on my life. It's a really...really hard time for me, I was lost.

------------------------

Hiiii guys! I tried to make this chapter as long as I could. thank youuuuu :* pls vote comments ur opinion and shaare!