Tamaki x reader x kyoya

Tamaki x reader x Kyoya

A/N: Woah! look at that I've finally hit 30 thousand views!! I never really thought this would get so many views and votes. I just wanted to thank everyone who has left such awesome comments and thank you for the votes. It means a lot to me. Anyway as a celebration write here is the story I've gotten many requests for. Enjoy!~

    -Ten Years Before-

"Ha ha Tamaki you can't catch me!" I laughed as I ran away from the boy chasing after me.
    "I'm gonna get you [y/n]!" Tamaki laughed as he continued to run after me. suddenly I came to a crashing stop when I crashed into Kyoya. soon after tamaki collided into my back. from the force of tamaki crashing into me it sends the three of us to the grassy ground in a fit of laughter. Then the bright sun in the sky disappeared when my father yanked me off the ground and over his shoulder. turning around I started wailing as I frantically waved my arms, hitting my father's back as I saw Tamaki and Kyoya frown as my father took me away. I was placed in the backseat of my father's car and was driven down the gravel driveway.

-Present Time-

    I stood in front of my mirror looking at my maid's uniform. My [h/c] pulled back into a french braid. Taped to the edge of the frame of the mirror was a six year old me sandwiched in between two boys of similar age. The picture was taken when I was of a younger age.
    I tied my apron on, sliding on my shoes as I left my quarters in the mansion. I made my way down the long empty corridor. This was my first job since my mother passed. I had been living on the streets until I was interviewed to be a maid. AS I strolled by the front door on the staircase, the wooden door opened quickly as two teenaged boys appeared walking in.
    "So as I was saying kyoya the-." The blond hair boy silenced as he looked up and saw me. The boy behind adjusted his glasses on his nose bridged as he peered up at me aswell.
    "Welcome home master Tamaki." I stated before I bowed. The two boys quickly started walking as I straighten my back from my bow. They speedily walked the stairs towards me. "Oh god please don't tell me they remember?!" I started to panic internally as the teens stopped in front of me. both peering at my appearance. "Do you need something else master Tamaki?" I asked as I looked at tamaki. He shook his head before him and his friend continues up the staircase towards his room. Once they were out of my line of sight I breathed out a sigh of relief before I went off to start my chores for the day.

-Kyoya's POV-

    "She looked familiar, am I right Tamaki?" I smirked as I closed the door behind myself as I entered Tamaki's room. Tamaki quickly turned around and smiled.
    "I was thinking the exact same thing." Tamaki laughed as he walked over to me. loosening my tie as he removed his jacket. "Did we know her?" He asked again as we removed our top articles of clothing.
    "I believe so." I spoke as Tamaki opened the wooden doors to his closet. Changing his shirt, he tossed me a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. After that Tamaki and I relaxed for a couple hours until a knock was heard. The same female from earlier carted in what I suspected was dinner.
    "your dinner master Tamaki." She spoke softly keeping her head down. Tamaki stood up and walked over to her quickly grabbing her right hand. Besides her chipped robin egg blue nail polish she had a birthmark in the shape of a heart.
    "[y/n]? [y/n] [l/n]?" Tamaki asked smirking. she looked into his eyes as we both waited for her answer.

-Your POV-

    "[y/n]? [y/n] [l/n]?" Tamaki asked my legs began to quiver as my name came out of the blonde teenager's lips. I peered into his purple orbs nodding lightly. Flashbacks of memories came to my mind quickly.

~~~~~~

Before my parents died they made an agreement with the Suoh and the Otori families that whoever's son took up the family business get to marry me. My father and mother made sure that Tamaki and Kyoya were in all of my classes in school until they passed. With the money my parents left me and the money I was earning from their business soon came short as the business began to fail and I had to payback the heavy debt my father secretly had from his gambling habit. I had thought with the death of my parents and the downfall of my family business, that my arranged marriage would have been called off, but in exchange for the debt my family still owes both the Suoh and Otori family, my arranged marriage turned into a servitude until I repay it all.

    "Yes..." I stated softly before suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap tightly around my waist as I get hoisted up into the air and over Tamaki's shoulder. "Ah! put me down master Tamaki!" I yelled as I held onto him tightly.
    "Didn't know you were ever into laced things [y/n]." I hear kyoya chuckle.
    "How do you know I'm into laced things?" I asked worriedly as I hold onto Tamaki as he begins to laugh nervously.
    "Your underwear is showing." I could hear the smile in Kyoya's voice. Freaking out I quickly began to squirm on Tamaki's shoulder.
    "Put me down Tamaki!" my cheeks flush reel in blush as I feel Tamaki puts me down. Leaving my hair down I keep my head down to hide my embarrassment.
    "So...[y/n] who do you want to be your boyfriend? I mean the marriage is still on, tell us which one you're hoping for." kyoya said before slowly walking over to me. backing up I feel a pair of hands on my hips from behind.
    "Don't be scared princess. You can tell us." Tamaki whispered sweetly into my ear. Kyoya stood in front of me as he leaned in, his face being close to. "We can help you figure that out." Feeling Kyoya's lips against my own. I feel another pair of lips on my neck. Feeling someone move the hair aside as Tamaki began to kiss the nape of my neck. Kyoya began to massage my hips as he began to deepen our kiss. As I felt the wetness of his tongue on my bottom lip. Pulling my head back I look at kyoya in the eyes, seeing them full of lust before Tamaki twirled me around forcing his lips on my own as soon as I faced him. His kiss soften as I began to lean into the kiss. both of their kisses had their own flavors to them. kyoya tasted of rich chocolate while Tamaki tasted of...instant coffee?
    Tamaki continued to kiss me for a little while longer as Kyoya began to untie my apron. Tamaki broke apart from our kiss a smirked before saying.

"Still need some more time before you choose?"

-fin-

...for now ;D

    A/N: Hi everyone!~ Sorry about the long wait for this update~ BUT!!! here it is. If you guys would want a part two leave a comment down below. Anyway until next time!~