Hikaru x Reader x Karou

A/N: Hey everyone, so a lot of you have requested this so here it is. Hikaru x Reader x Karou. Because ya know two is better than one right? ;) anyway enjoy.

I was just sitting here. The twins in front of me, with their hands on their hips. "Come on [y/n], play with us." the twins complained as they had approached me in the chatty library. "[y/n] were bored." they groaned.
"guys shouldn't you be studying for finals next week?" I asked as I looked up from my geometry textbook.
"studying is boring, also we wanted to hang out with you [y/n]." they said before leaning in close to me. My cheeks flushed a light pink as both of these very attractive twins entered her personal space. "Please?~" they begged once more their lips so close to my ears. a shiver ran down my spine feeling their hot breath on my ears.
"fine. We can hang out this weekend." I caved into their attractive faces and seductive voices in my ears. they leaned back and smiled as they cheered.
"Hey [y/n], our parents are taking us to the hot springs, do you want to come?" Hikaru asked as he sat down at the same table as myself.
"Yeah [y/n],it would be lots of fun. it's an overnight trip." Karou added in. I took a moment to think over me staying at a hot spring, OVERNIGHT, with two very sexy twins.
"Yeah I guess, I'll go." I finally answered,sighing. I wrote down my phone number and address on a piece of paper and handed it to Hikaru.
"We'll be leaving tomorrow after school so bring your overnight bag to school." The twins added in before i left the library.

I stood outside the school friday afternoon, my overnight dufflebag sitting on the ground beside me as I checked my phone for the time.My foot began to nervously tape as I waited for the twins. Suddenly I feel myself being lifted off the ground from behind. looking over my shoulder I see none other than Hikaru.
"Are you ready for our overnight trip?" Hikaru asked with a cheesy smile.
suddenly a limo pulls up to the curb next to us and Karou gets out.
"You got the princess Hikaru let's go." Karou said energetically as he put my bag into the trunk as Hikaru placed me inside the limo. My cheeks were flushed pink as I was put in a seat. Karou got back into the vehicle, and then we were off.

We arrived at the hot spring later that evening, and had gotten settled into our rooms. Ironically enough, the twin's room just so "happened" to be right next to mine were only split by a screen door.
Coming from the bathroom I found this gorgeous pale lavender kimono laying on my futon with a note. walking over I pick up the note to read,

"Dear [y/n],
our grandmother made this kimono specifically
for you. Meet us tonight at midnight
in the hot spring
sincerely,
Hikaru and Karou."

As I read this note, my heart fluttered inside my chest.

the moon was overhead in the sky. so full and bright. I held the towel I had wrapped around my body as I left my room that lead to the same hot spring as the twins.There they were, just like the note, Hikaru and Karou looked up as they heard my door shut.
"You came." Hikaru said shocked. Both of them were shirtless and their lightly toned chests were glistening wet.
"Yeah, why did you want me to come anyway?" I asked as I took of my towel to reveal my one piece swimsuit while i climbed into the warm water.
"Well we wanted to...enjoy you." The twins started as they began to look at me like a lion looking at it's prey. They moved their bodies closer to my own. Their hands began to caress my shoulders. Karou moved behind me as Hikaru stayed in front of me.
"[y/n], we both like you but we don't want you to have to choose so will you date both of us?" The twins asked. I was shocked and had a lack of words. I have liked both the twins and now they wanted... me. For my own lack of speech, I nodded my head.
Suddenly I feel Hikaru's lips on my own as i felt another pair of lips on my neck. The feeling of their lips I shiver in Delight.
"[y/n], stay with us." They ask as they caressed my skin with their hands. Finally having gained my voice all i manage to say is a simple.
"yes."

-Fin-