Honey x Reader

Honey x Reader

I want candy by Aaron Carter

A/N: hey guys! Sorry for taking so long to write this for yall. Also I apology if this is too short. It was so hard not to make this cute little boy not a creeper. Anyway enjoy.

"[y/n]-chan, [y/n]-chan, I need help." I heard before I was knocked back onto the plush couch with my favorite blonde in my lap.

"Well hello Honey. What do you need help with?" I asked chuckling as he stands back up.

"Takashi is at a kendo meeting and I don't know what cake to have." He said as he begged. Chuckling once more, I stood up, grabbed his hand in my own, and walked to the private room where they store the cake at.

"I was thinking about chocolate. Would you like to share a cake with me?" I asked sweetly, looking down at his face. His sweet baby face lit up like a christmas tree at my offer.

"Of course [y/n]-chan!" Honey exclaimed. He ran off in a sprint to the cupboard to grab the eating appliances. While he was gone I retrieved the milk chocolate cake that was decorated with beautiful piping. The icing piped around the top, it looking like flowers. The smell of the cake's sweetness hit my nose and I was practically almost drooling.

"[y/n]-chan I have the plates and a place for us to eat!~" honey stated as he skipped back into the room. He walked beside me as I brought the cake out to the table.

"This looks so tasty!~" I said before cutting myself a slice after I cut a slice for Honey. Looking over at Honey to see him staring at me. "Is there something on my face honey?" I questioned. Honey hopped down from his chair walked over and quickly planted a gentle peck on the lips. I stayed still in slight shock.

"You're so cute [y/n], will you be my cake buddy?" Honey asked while tilting his head to the side looking at me with his big doe eyes.

"I would love to be your cake buddy honey.~" I say before placing a kiss on his cheek, my lipstick leaving a lip print on his cheek.

-Fin-