It's Her!

Chapter 1

Raquelle's POV

As I walked through the big blue doors that held my future at Baywoods High School, everyone turned their heads and gave all their attention to me. UGHH!! I hate being center of attention. From being a young girl who grew up in Colorado and moving to Los Angeles. Its a HUGE change in my life. All because of my selfish parents who dont even care about their own daughter and son. You cant just make your children up and leave the place where they grew up and leave their best friend and boyfriend.

Tremaine... Tremaine. It definitely hurt to tell him I had to leave. But I hope he understood where I was coming from. Like I am only 17. I cant just let my family and me stay. You know I need them. But anyway enough of me introducing myself. Let me go to the office.

Chris' POV

Me and the homie Ty were just chatting next to our lockers just talking about our summer and who we fucked. While we were talking a girl that I have never seen before walked passed us. She was rocking some breds' 11 and some waist high shorts and a some random but hot tribal top.

"Damn ma lookin hot over dere mite even hit it!" Ty shouted when she was out of view.

"I dont ev--" I began but was interuppted by the 1st period bell.

"Nigga bye" Ty said walking away.

I chuckled to myself and walked in the other direction to my Biology lesson. On my way I bumped into a tiny figure.

"FUCK!!" She screamed!

I stood frozen...

It was her!