21 Questions!

Chris' POV

It was the last period and I only had this lesson with Avalonne, so I could definitely ask her about Rae. We had a substitute today so we could sit whereevr we want. I sat down next to her.

Chris : Yo

Avalonne: 'Sup

Chris : So tell me stuff bout Rae cuz you know I was checkin her out

Avalonne: I knew you liked her it was so bait, you acting all shy and shit Chrissy ( she squeezed my cheeks)

Chris : Man don't fuckin touch my cheeks, that shit aint cool. AND getting back on the subject, tell some stuff bout Rae that I probably don't know bout her.

Avalonne: Well she's 17, her birthday is on May 17, ummm she loves Trey Songz and Bow Wow. One of her cousins is Princeton from Mindless Behavior. She moved here from Colarado cuz of her dad and mom being moved her. Her dad owns part of the LA Clippers ummmmmm, she loves the color red. She has a little bro bro who's name is Jabari and an older brother called Aaron. Her mom owns part of Topshop. There's just so much boi.

Chris: So do you think I can get her to like me and shit like that

Avalonne: I dont know cuz she still hooked on her old man named Tremaine back in Colarado so I'm not sure if she would date you straight away. She would probably have to reallyyy like you.

We started talkin more and more about Raquelle and I started to know more intresting facts bout her . I even got her number and address so I will most definitely pay her a surprise visit. And fuck whoever this Tremaine nigga is. I'm probably 10X sexier and coolier and he would EVER be.