How To Get Close

Chris' POV

It was lunch period and I was chilling with my homies and their girls. The door opened and I saw Drake walk in with Raquelle laughing. I instantly got pissed off. I hated him with passion. We used to be cool when we were younger. We were even best friends in kindergarten but then he had to pull that shady ass stunt and we ain't never talked since. It ain't Rae's fault because she don't know shit ( yh she don't want me to call her Rae but idgaf tbh)

Avalonne: RAQUELLE, COME SIT HERE WITH US!!! ( she screamed and brought everyones attention to us)

Rae turned around and chuckled and I'm guessing she said bye to Drake because he kissed her cheek then winked at me walking away. I was pissed all over again.

There was only an empty seat and that was next to me... I started to blush like CRAZY!! Ughhhhh why the fuck does this chick have me whipped when I literally just met her.

Rae: Hey

Avalonne: Girl you know how Mrs. Lanzon was working my ass off last period and I am still pissed man chaa!

Rae: Pshhhh, Its ur fault anyway, no one was telling you to be looking at pics of a topless trey songz-

Avalonne: IDGAF SHE ASKED ME TO TELL HER Y I WAS LOOKING AT PICS OF HIM....

I wasn't even paying attention to Ava's loud ass. I was just focusing on Rae's beauty. I didn't even notice that I was staring at her for tooooo long and that everyone was calling me for attention.

MIjo&Tyga: Chris, yo Chris, Breezy, CHRISTOPHER!

Chris: Huh

Trell: Yo man you just zoned out man, were you thinking or sumthin?

Chris: Uhhh, yh man but i got to go so holla at y'all later, aight.

I had to leave, I seriously didn't wanna embarass myself in front of her. But I definitely need to find a to get close to her. But how.

ASK AVALONNE!