Isn't She Lovely

Chris' POV

As I walked into my Biology class, Mrs Bourkinson started screaming bullshit about why I'm late.

Mrs B: CHRISTOPHER WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU 10 MINUTES LATE!!

Chris: Ms I forgot my book in my locker and i didnt wanna and coach wanted to talk to me about basketball. ( I lied)

Mrs B: Well then, sit down next to Miss Xavier because I don't want you near your 'crew', Miss Xavier raise your hand.

When I looked up at the hand a smirked. It was her again. Her whole name is beautiful. Ughh, I literally just met this girl and she making a nigga soft and shit. I strolled to my new seat next to her and Ms started to write things down on the board for us to copy down. I decided to start a conversation with her.

Chris: We meet again huh?

Raquelle: (chuckles) yh, i might even think your stalking me or some shit but you been in school longer.

Chris: Yeah (smirks). You from New York right?

Raquelle: Yeahhhh, Harlem born and raised, how you tell?

Chris: Your accent is bait ma so...

Raquelle: Yeah I get that a lot

Chris: So why you move here?

Raquelle: My parents had a huge job opportunity here so they accepted it and yeah here I am

Chris: What your parents do?

Raquelle: My dad owns a little bit of the LA Clippers so we were bound to move here anyway and my mum owns parts of Topshop.

Chris: Wow thats whatsup 

Raquelle: Mhmmm, so what do your parents do?

I literally HATED this question!!!

Chris: Ummmm my dad walked out on me, my mum and older sister when i was like 7 and I haven't seen him since...

Raquelle: Oh im sorry and didnt mean to make you uncomfortable, plus you didn't have to answer.

Chris: No its aight

Wow, isn't she lovely. Shes like the only person who has felt sympathetic about my situation.

Mrs B: Since you and Mr. Brown are so engrossed in our conversation, why don't you Miss Xavier move to the front next to Mijo for today.

I rolled my eyes at this bitch. She loveesss moving people just because shes like 40 with 200 cats and now man to suck her pussy. 

Raquelle took her stuff and got up.

Raquelle: Deuces

I nodded my head and she went sit next to Mijo. Just when we were getting to know eachother, this bitch just gon come and ruin it

WE AALWAYS GET INTERUPPTED FUCKKKK!!!!