I Ain't Second Choice, Iteee!! P.2

Chris' POV

I couldn't help it but say yes. Maybe she wanted to apologize for what she did and said. The girl betta be sorry. You know how Breezy got these girls chasing after him. 

Chris: Uhhh yh sure

She grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs to the music room and we took a seat on the couch inside of the room. 

Chris: So what's up?

Rae: Ummm, I just wanted to say I am really sorry for the way, I treated you yesterday, that wasn't me, I am just going through sooooo much stress with the move and stuff. Will you plz forgive so we can be friends?

Chris: Yh, I forgive you ma, but that guy that you ran out your house for and hugged and kissed. Was that your boyfriend??

She wickedly chuckled...

Rae: Ex boyfriend

The way I want ed to jump from this couch and do the dougie and sing but I kept my composure and pretended like I didn't give a flying motherfuck.

Chris: So is that why you came to say sorry. What cuz you felt guilty turning me down when after he probably dumped your ass.

She kept quiet. Like literally no words would escape her lips. I chuckled, damn so I'm her second choice. Wowww, now I see how girls feel when I put them in this position. After what seemed liked hours she finally spoked up.

Rae: Chris, I'm really sorry -

I cut her off

Chris: NO, I'M FUCKING SORRY FOR EVER FINDING INTREST IN YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU GO FROM ONE MINUTE ABUSING CALLING ME A STALKER TO THE NEXT MOTHERFUCKING MINUTE SAYING YOUR SORRY JUST CUZ YOUR HOE ASS GOT DUMPED!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR FUCKING GRIMY AS FUCK!!! I AIN'T SECOND CHOICE, ITEEE!! AND I HOPE YOU GET THAT THROUGH THAT THICK SKULL OF YOURS YOU LITTLE CUNT!!!

I stormed out off the music room. I was insanely pissed off. Damn, I didn't mean to say all that but, ugggghhhh I just hate being second choice. Like when my dad left to go to his new 'mistress' who was pregnant and came back for a couple of months. I realized he only did that shit because his mistress' hormones were intact and I instantly discovered that me and my family were second choice. The thing that pissed me off even more is that she even tried to say sorry. Fuck!! She didn't feel sorry when she was screaming in my face yesterday. 

My deep thoughts were interrupted by the school bell, indicating I have Mrs Bourkinson's Biology class with.... HER! Lets just pray that nothing bad won't happen in this lesson, for the rest of the day.