Yeah, I'm Sorry/Prepare To Die!

Chris' POV

I waited anxiously for her reply. To be honest, there was no point of her lying to me and especially straight to my face because the lady from before and the doctor clarified it so truthfully, if she lies to my face I would instantly fucking get pissed off!

Chris: So you ain't gone answer my damn question Raquelle because there's no point of lying to me so just be up front with me with that shit!

Raquelle: Yh, I'm sorry

She barely whispered.

Chris: Babygirl, don't be sorry itee, it ain't your fought that you had a miscarriage mann.

I really wanna know why she was having so much stress that up with her losing her damn baby??!

Chris: Yo, so do you know why you had so much stress?

Raquelle: You know when you came over to my house, ummmm you probably say me with my ex before you left...

I nodded which meant for her to continue.

Raquelle: ... ummm, I told him that I was pregnant and he started screaming at me, calling me a hoe and a slut and that the baby wasn't his. Then he was all like I should abort the baby and then he slapped me and stormed out.

By now she was in tears and I reached over to cradle her in my arms.

When I find this motherfucker, he better be prepared to DIE!!