Oh Hell No P.2

Chris' POV

I left Rae on the floor and ran to Mrs Bourkinson's classroom and shouted.

Chris: MS, RAQUELLE FAINTED AND SHE ON THE FLOOR HARDLY BREATHING!!!

I ran back out of the classroom and back to Raquelle who was still on the floor but now there was a puddle of blood on the floor. I was so confused. 

Mrs Bourkinson and the rest of the class ran out of the classroom and just stood there as shocked as I was myself. More classes near us started to come out of their lessons just to watch. The thing I hate about this school is that they can watch and be nosey but they can't help a girl who could be dying. I took my phone out my pocket and dialled 911. I explained what happen and where we were and they said they were on their way immediately.

5 minutes or so later I could her an ambulance siren from a far. They was one lady and two HUGE men that came to help her. Me and Mrs Bourkinson got in the ambulance and waited until we arrived at    Chreshantoania LA Hospital. While we were in the ambulance, the lady was asking my some questions while the men were either checking Raquelle's blood pressure and pulse or driving.

Lady: So, Christopher can you tell me exactly what happened to Miss Xavier?

Chris: Ummmmm, I was walking off because I was very angry and Raquelle obviously chasing after me probably to calm me down. As I was walking of she was telling me to slow down and down but I ignored her. Her breathing was getting louder and louder and you definitely hear it. As I was still walking I heard a thud on the floor and I turned around and she was on the floor holding her stomach reallll tightly. So I ran to her and held her and she whispered to me for me to help her. 

Lady: Is that it Mr. Brown...?

Chris: Uhhhhh, yh and after that I went to get help from Mrs Bourkinson and when I went back there was a like a pool or blood on the floor. 

The one of the men who was checking Raquelle out went over the lady and whispered in her ear.

Lady: Hmmmmmm, it appears Miss Raquelle Xavier was pregnant and had a miscarriage.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!