I Ain't Second Choice, Iteee!! P.1

Chris' POV

It was a new brand new and fresh day. I came to the decision that I was actually gonna blank Raquelle  out of my life cuz she would only bring bad news in my life. I could just smell it from a mile. So im just gonna act like she don't exist. Its definitely gonna be hard with her fine self having all my classes excpect  one. I walked into to school with my homie Ty blabbing with just naturally bullshit.

Ty: So she was all like "Yo Ty why u ain't wanna hit it and I was just like oh hell no with your loose pus-

Chris: WILL YOU JUST FUCKIN SHUT UP ALL YOU EVER TALK ABOUT IS SEX, IM EVEN SUPRISE PEOPLE EVEN LIKE YOU WITH YOUR CRUSTY ASS LIPS (A/N no offence to tyga i luv his lips, it looks like strawberries would just pop out of them yummmmmy :)!!!)!!!!

Ty: Yo whats up with you, you been so gloomy and down all of a sudden? Is it girl problems??

Damnnn, how the fuck did he know it was girl problems?? Thats how he is defintiely my nigga!

Chris: Fine! You know that girl, Raquelle, yh well I HAD this thing for her iteee. So I went over to her house as a surprise yh you know cuz I fought she was feeling me too. The bitch den cuz me out screaming in my face. Callin me a stalker and shit. And you know how I feel when people call me names so I just left. So when I was on my way to my car some hot Black Lexus 450h pulled up and some guy came out and she ran to him and kissed him and hes that Tre guy I was tellin you bout. So im basically done with her cuz I ain't gonna chase after a girl that I would not have a chance of being with.

Ty: DAMNNN and I thought my life was interesting but you shouldnt have gone to her house whether you like her or not, it was kinda stalkerish to be honest.

Chris: I don't give a fuck to be honest, she definitely shouldn't treated and spoken to me lyk that!

Ty: Well man thats your own problem, there she go now and she's coming your way! Deuces!!

I turned around, and there she was. She was wearing sunglasses which was strange cuz it weren't THAT hot today. She was wearing leggings, pumas and a LK hoodie (Ty must've given it to her) she looked awfully sad, but I had to pretend that I didn't care even though I just wanted to hug her and comfort her.

Raquelle: Hi, um can I talk to you for a minute in private??

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!