Chapter Four

Chapter Four

***

After claiming my bag from Anderson, I went ahead and hid myself in my room. I thought I would only live in my room for a month but I guess that'll change. The cream colored door opened with a few clicks and swayed inwards smoothly. I've never placed too much furniture in this room, all that's here are my white painted closet, a dark oak wood table with a chair, and my bed. That's it. The way the light rays came in from the window made me want to colapse on bed forever. The rest of the morning was spent lying down on my bed exploring the Internet.

Jackson Supers. I searched on Google.

A few links to different blogs appeared about Supers, I scrolled down and one link caught my attention.

List Of Jackson Supers From Past To Present.

I needed to know the different Supers and who that Teal Super was and maybe even some info about Anderson. Jackson doesn't have a lot of Supers, we mostly rely on our police department. The Super that caused the menace at school was probably the first encounter of a real crime.

The Crimson Archer, The Sumo, the names and pictures of the Supers were ridiculous. How'd these people even manage to stay outside in stupid costumes that long? Then I saw a picture of a Super which was the same as the Super in the school. It was titled as "Nameless".

"How are you, Rose?" A voice suddenly said. I jolted up my bed and saw the Super in green tights leaning against the door. He wore the same plain tights with his mask, except, the mask was white this time, not teal.

"Why are you here? And how do you know my name?" I asked the super then moved further back on my bed, cliché. This a Super in my room, he could easily murder me and tear my limbs apart.

"I just wanted to check on you and...have you been getting along with...Matt?" The Super said. My eyes widened about what the Super just said.

"So you know who Matt is?" I asked.

"Maybe. Although I'm not here to hurt you, just wanted to ask a few things."

"Get out of my room, now. Or-or I'm calling my dad."

"What could your dad possibly do?" The Super said with a playful smirk, "I'm just messing with you. The truth is, I'm here to protect you."

"Bull. Shit."

"Hey, hey easy. We can be friends, 'right?" The way this Super talked with his deep voice was clearly a disguise. I sighed and instead of resisting, I gave way, "Oh my God, just ask your questions already." As much as I wanted it to be, I wanted him to leave. If I answer his questions snappily, he'll leave as soon as possible.

"Look, you've received a text message stating that you have to go to the school cafeteria this afternoon right?, right. I know you're really curious about this but whatever you do, do not go there, kay'?" This is totally twisted, am I in a prank show? The part where the cameras show up would probably be the part where I nearly get killed.

"Why would I go there in the first place? And I am not trusting a single thing you say." I clarified to the Super. He then sighs with relief after hearing my statement. But now, I feel like I should go to the cafeteria, I have the gist of this Super saving me.

"Can you take your mask off?" I asked the Super. He was dead silent but smirked afterwards.

"No silly, why would I give something precious away?"

"If you do take your mask off, then I'll believe you."

"Can I at least tell you what I can do as a Super?"