Chp.1

•~•~3 years later~•~•

Adin^^^^

Amity POV

I think I met a Real niggaa/(Real niggaa).

He tells me what it is Yeah(Yeaah,Yeaah).

I Think I met a trill nigga/(Trill niggaa).

He Handling his Business.

A couple Scars over his eye's /I can tell that he's been threw it all.

That's why I don't mind swallowing my pride/Cause I want him to know that he's in control.

And I know that he loves me(loves me)Cause I give him what the streets can't (ooohh).

So whenever he needs me/(ooohh)I'll show him what his hoes can't.

I love it, I need it, gotta have it/ im'ma keep it, that real ass niggaa
(Oohh).

Baby I salute you, can't nobody come before you/ Ill be your Bonnie (Bonnie) Bonnie & Clyde .

I love it, I need it, gotta have it , im'am keep it, that real ass niggaaa
(Ooohh)
Baby I salute you, can't nobody come before you, I'll be your Bonnie (Bonnie) Bonnie & Clydee.

I think I met the right niggaa/(Niggaa) I'm looking for a ring baybee.

Cause I'm gonna be your wife niggaa/(wife niggaa) and where gonna have more pretty pretty babies.

Im'ma ride for you ,your ride for me , /you jumping ,I'm jumping it's my loyalty.

And it'll never change ,I'll always be the same /(Yeaah,Yeaah)
And I know that he loves me/(loves me).

Cause I give him what the streets can't /(ooohh)
So whenever he needs me /(ooohh).

I'll show him what his hoes can't
I love it, I need it , Gotta have it.

Im'ma keep it , that real ass Real, Real, Real ass niggaaa/

Baby I salute you, can't nobody come before you, / (Noo,Noo)
I'll be your Bonnie(Bonnie) Bonnie & Clydeee.

(Ooohh)(oooh) I feel for you , you and only you/

You cry and I cry (Yeaah,Yeaah).

Cause when you hurt ,I hurt (Yeaah,Yeaah).

I'm Grindin Yeah , Yeah I'm Grindin.

For youuu, for youuu, Youuu.

Bonnie & Clydeee ,Bonnie & Clyde , Bonnie & Clyde (Yeah ,Yea.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I left the studio I went to Bresha house to pick up Adin. Deyonn on the other hand is still at the studio recording. Ooops im saying too much let me catch y'all up.

I am now a singer. I would have never dreamed of me becoming famous. I had bad stage fright but now im singing like a bird.Not only am I a singer Deyonn is as. I'm proud of him because he thought he had left his mom down. Speaking of him we have a great relationship but we hardly see each other because he's always in the studio and so am I. We only see each other either at night or in the morning but half of the time I don't see him then.

Anyways I pulled up in the driveway and cut the car off . I took Adin out the the car seat and carried him into the house.I took his clothes off and put his pjs on .I tucked him in bed then kissed his forehead. I went into my room and took me a shower.

Deyonn POV

"Daddy right there." She moaned my name.

I kept going faster  hitting her spots as I went deeper. Her nails dug into my skin.

"Shit I'm about-"I cut her off

"Do it." I pulled out and she came I cleaned that shit up and put on another condom.

She flipped us over and started sucking on my neck to my stomach down to my manhood she started licking then sucking and all types of shit I busted in her mouth and she swallowed it after she was done she brushed her teeth came back in the bed and laid next to me.

"I love you Dee" she said tracing the line of my tattoos.

"Yeah." I said turning on my side laying on my hand.

I'll just tell Rayray that I crashed at Trell house or some, she's probably sleep now anyways.

After that I went ta sleep.

Author note!

Kayla and Jer are still together and they're now attending college.

Faith and Marco are still going strong ass well.

Bresha is now a stay at home mom , Zerious is 4and Adin is 3. Rayray is 25 and Deyonn is 26.