Chp.23 2 on 1

\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.Next day.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\

Kayla POV

Guess who doesn't have a roommate?((ME!)) that lil thot got her stuff and left. I have the place all to myself .I mean she still go to the school though.

When I was about to sit down on the couch there was a knock at the door. I sat my cereal down and went to the door.

I opened it and somebody grabbed me by my hair. I instantly  started throwing punches.I hit em in the stomach and stood up. The person I hit instantly went down holding their stomach. I realized it was a female.

Somebody came and started hitting me from the back. I still had the first girl by her hair and with my free hand I grabbed the other person hair and held them.

"Y'all bitches trying to jump me!?"I slung one of them against the wall and got the first girl.

I got up off top of her and pulled the girl by her hair to the other girl on the wall.

"I was stomping the both of them." While they covered their faces.

Akeem came out of nowhere and men handled them both by grabbing them and putting them outside the door and closed it.

"Kayla you fighting again?" Akeem said. Holding me against the wall again.

"Them hoes tried to jump me!" I said with tears running from my eyes.

"Kayla don't cry." He said.

"Why do these people keep trying me!?" I said looking at him crying.

"Baby girl it's ok I'm here nobody's gone touch you while I'm Around, I stand on that." He said pulling me into his arms.

I wrapped my arms around him.

"Promise me you'll never hurt me." I said looking looking up at him while he hold me in his arms.

"I promise." He said looking down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Now gone big head and finish eating your cereal you seriously need to buy some snacks." He said.

I walked away and he smacked my booty.

"Stop." I said laughing.

"Shut up boo boo." He said in a girl voice.

I started laughing then ate my cereal. He came and joined me watching tv.

/!/!/!/!/!/!/that night\!\!\!\!\!\

Akeem POV

I left Kayla dorm and went to mines. I went and got ready. You know gotta look classy for our first date. I left to get dressed and now I'm on my way back over to her dorm.

When I made it to her dorm I knocked on her door.

"It's open !" She yelling from the other side of the door.

I walked in and sat on the couch. 2 minutes later she came out. Damn a nigga was in shock. I stood starring at her perfectly shaped body.

"You like?" She said rubbing down body while looking at her dress.

"I love it you hella sexy baby girl." I said.

"You don't look bad yourself, and You don't think I went all out?" She said.

"No you're perfect ." I said.

"Awe thank you Akeem." She said blushing.

"You're welcome beautiful.Here I got you flowers.I wasn't sure what kind you like so I just grabbed the nicest ones. Hopefully you aren't allergic to them." I Handing them out to her.

She grabbed them and smelt them.

"They're so beautiful And lucky I'm not allergic to anything." She said smelling them.

She put them in a vase then grabbed her purse. I opened the door for her and we left out the building.