Chp.9

Derrick^

Amity POV

I was awoken by Deyonn knocking on the door and Adin jumping on top of me.

"Mommy wake up sweepy head." Adin said sitting on my stomach and removing a string of hair out of my eye.

"Well good morning to you too little men. When did you get here?" I asked smiling.

"Jwst now tete bwesha bwing me mommy."He said squishing my face with his little hand.

"Did you have fun with tete bresha?" I asked playing with his ears.

"Yes ! We played games." He said.

"Good I'm glad you enjoyed yourself now let mommy up so she can brush her teeth." I said looking at him while he moved.

Deyonn walked over to Adin and they started to wrestle.

I walked into the bathroom and realized that all our stuff was here I wonder when Deyonn put all this in here.I grabbed my toothbrush out the holder and put some toothpaste on it and started brushing. Once I was done I took me a long hot bath . When I finished I rapped a towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. I went straight to the dresser and discovered my clothes was in there.

I got dressed and walked down stairs to see Deyonn and Adin not there.I haven't even been here long and they already decided to leave me.Well since I'm new to the neighborhood I might as well walk around. I slipped on my shoes and took my phone out my purse along with my earphones.

I closed the door and locked it. Last night Dee gave me a key to the house before I went to sleep.

I walked out of the long drive way listening to Post Malone. I walked until the sun started to set. Considering the face that I woke up late around 6.As I was walking I could feel someone following me. When I turned around there was no one there. I was beginning to get a little paranoid. I turned my music down and started to jog. I heard footsteps behind me so sped up. I slowed down a little and glanced behind me. When I turned back around someone put something over my face every thing went black from there.....................