Chp.14Lord

Continued.....

Deyonn POV

I followed until I was stopped by a doctor.

"You can't go back there she's about to go into  surgery." He said stopping me at the door.

"Wutchu mean I can't go that's my girl I can't leave her!"I said furious.

"Sir I understand that but I can't let you back there you're going to have to wait in the waiting room. If not I'm going to have to ask you to leave."He said looking at me.

I  walked outside with the thoughts that I got her into this ,its all my fault if ,I would have never met her at the party she wouldn't be here in pain suffering. I brought this upon her ,this was all my doing. This is the first time I cried I've been holding it all in, since my moms died.

My tears just wouldn't stop falling. They say a men ain't suppose to cry but I'm not a men. I got my girl , the love of my life in the hospital because of me maybe on her death bed.

It started raining....The only way I would get the thought of her not leavening me is when I run so I ran as far as I could. Memories ran through my head as I ran. Her smile made my day ,the way she talked sounded like music to my ears ,the way she looked at me made me feel like the only man In the world.

I ran in the rain until I finally got tired. I stopped at a bus stop. There was a women and a little girl who was sitting on a bench.

I reached in my pocket and took out  500$ and handed it to her.

"I would give you more but it's all I have on me." I said looking at her.

"I -I I- can't take this Sir." She said handing the money back to me.

"No please take it." I said.

"Thank you Sir how can I every repay you?" She said putting the money in her pants pocket.

"You don't have to let's just say I wanted to do something good for once." I said.

"Mommy he's nice." The little girl said.

"Very,he gave us money." She said.

"Thank you mister." The little girls said.

"Your welcome little one." I said then walked off.

I ran all the way back to the hospital but I didn't go in. I sat In front of the hospital on the steps. Asking the lord not to take Rayray from me.That was Until I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I looked up it was Rayray moms. I stood up and hugged her.

"I'm so, so, sorry it's all my fau-

She cut me off.

"It's now your fault things happens god never put weight on our shoulders that we can't bare. I know you're hurting. I'm hurting to but we're going to have to get through this together." She said looking at me.

"It is my fault if I would have never met her this wouldn't have happened." I said.

"Stop talking like that Rayray loves you and you love her y'all have a son together ,things happens Deyonn your going to have to men up." She said.