Chp.3 Family day out

That afternoon👪
Kerry👆👆
Amity POV

After Bresha brought Adin home I put him in the tub again.I got him out the tub I put him on black Levi pants with a red polo shirt and put his black and red Jordan's . I kept on what I had on which was my red belly shirt , my ripped black pants and my red and black Jordan's.I walked downstairs to see Adin watchimg tv. I walked in my room where Deyonn was he was sitting on the bed putting on his shoes he had on a pair of  black pants ,red polo shirt with his Red and black Jordan's on as well. He stayed over only to wait for Adin.

"We're ready are you?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am and I see you're trying to match my fly."

"Nigga please."I said pushing him in the chest out the way.

"I hear ya." He said walking up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

I moved quickly moved away from him.

"Ummm no. What don't you under? We not on that. Maybe when you learn to keep yo dick in your pants. You can touch me again.  I'll light yo ass up with this tazor touch me again." I said in a serious tone.

"Damnnn."*Moves back with hands up*

"Yeah try me" I said walked over to the the bathroom to put on my red Mac lipstick.

After I finished applying my lipstick I walked downstairs to see Adin and Deyonn watching spongeBob. I smirked to myself and Walked over to the counter to get my phone and purse .I put my red clutch on my arm .

"Are y'all ready?" I said looking at them.

"Yes mommy I'm ready to skate!" Adin said getting up and moving his feet as if he was actually skating.

I chuckled and put my hand out so that he could grab it. "Come one Little guy."He walked over to me and took my hand. We walked outside and I opened his door for him he climbed in and I put his seatbelt around him. I closed his door then walked to the passenger side. Deyonn held my door for me as I got in .He got in on his side and drove off.

-20 minuets later-

Deyonn POV

I cut the truck off and looked over at Rayray admiring the way she slept. I thought to myself "how could I cheat on someone who is as gorgeous as her. A real women, a mother who spend most of her time dedicated to her job , her son and most of all her boyfriend. I just had to go and mess things up by sleeping with someone who has nothing on her. If only she knew how bad I felt for doing what I did but aye it takes time. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes."

I called Rayray name and she opened her eyes slowly, and sitting up.

I was not about to tap her. I'm not scared of her but she's crazy.Y'all don't know rayray like I do. When she say she's going to do something she means it.

I got out the truck and got sleeping Adin . I walked over to Rayray door and opened it for her. She stepped out and I closed it.

We walked in the building and I gave the women a 100 dollar bill.

We walked to the back I sat down at the table and woke up Adin. Once he realized where we was he instantly got happy.