Chp.19The pleasure it bring.

3 Weeks later

Rayray POV

Today is the day I leave the hospital and Deyonn goes on tour. I got up earlier than usually to do my hygiene and get my things together.I'm not hurting anymore all praises goes to the most highest.🙌🏽

Once I finished getting my stuff together.I made up the bed ,put the chair back in it's proper place ,cleaned the bathroom and last but not least I fixed the flowers that was beside the bed .I bent over to smell them, then I felt arms wrap around me.

"You smell so good." The familiar voice said. I turned around smiling.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him smiling.

He kissed my forehead down to my mouth. He licked my lip asking for access. we had a mini war for a second.

"You ready to go ma?" He asked with his arms still wrapped around me.

"Yes. I've been ready to leave here."I said laughing.

"Come on then." He said kissing my forehead then pulling away.

He grabbed my bags and we was about to walk out until the doctor came with a wheelchair.

"Leaving so soon?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah I'm ready to get out of here." I said.

"You were rolled in so you're going to be rolled out." He said.

"I think I'm in perfect shape to walk out on my two legs." I said

"It's a policy." He said.

"Ugh, ok." I said sitting into the chair and placing my feel on the foot holder.

I really wanted to say forget the policy but I had to respect the policy.

He rolled me out the doors and reporters was everywhere.

"Rayray do you blame Deyonn for you being in the hospital?" A reporter said.

"Deyonn are you going to leave your girlfriend to go on tour?" Another said.

We finally made our way to the truck. Deyonn opened my door and helped me in , then closed my door back.

He put the bags in the back of the truck then got in, started the car and drove off.

While riding my song same on the radio. I turned it up and sung along to it then Deyonn added in.

"I think I met a trill niggaaa he handle his business. A couple Scars over his eye's I can tell that he's been through it all." Me and Deyonn sing.

"That why I don't mind swallowing my pride/Cause I want him to know that he's in control.

"And I know that he loves me(loves me)Cause I give him what the streets can't (ooohh).

"So whenever he needs me/(ooohh)I'll show him what his hoes can't." I said reaching over and played with his chin singing that part.

He laughed.

"Ma don't start some you can't finish." He said looking over and me.

"Who said I couldn't finish it?" I asked.

"Bet wait until we get to the house."

.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|20 minutes later|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.

When we made it to the house Deyonn cut the truck off literally grabbed me out the car and carried me in the house bridal style and Laid me on the bed gently.

He unfastened my pants and pulled off my pants slowly. He pulled my shirt up gently and threw it on the floor. He unfastened my bra and pulled it off. He kissed my lips all the way down to my panties leaving a line of hickies. When he made it to my area he kissed around my around it then pulled down my panties slowly.

I raised up and kissed him and pulled his shirt off in the process. I rubbed his abs then undid his belt I slowly pulled down his pants. He was only in boxers so I pulled them down as well. He pushed me back on the bed and kissed me again.

He moved down to my other lips. He licked my clutch then sucked it. Causing me to moan. He picked his head up a little and laughed then started back. He licked all around.

"You taste like candy." He said then started back again.

He started going faster and I gripped the sheets and moved up a little but he pulled me back down. I could feel my legs getting weak. I came and he cleaned it up.

He stopped and tongue kissed me causing me to taste myself.

"You sure you want to do this ? I mean you did just get out of the hospital." He said from on top of me.

"Yes I want to do this." I said

He teased me a little by rubbing his man hood around my area .He went inside of me and I nearly died I forgot how big he was.

"Damn ma you tight." He pulled out and started fingering me with two fingers.

He went inside once again but this time it felt better. He started off slow then went faster. The further inside he went the more I moved and moaned. I wrapped my arms him causing my nails to dig into his back.

"Mmmm." I said in pleasure.

He flipped us over and now I was on top. I started riding slowly then faster. He gripped my ass tighter letting me know I'm hitting all his spots.

"Shit Rayray!" He said laying his head back.

I started grinding on him and he came. I kept riding then stopped and fell beside him. He looked over at me and kissed me. He got up and we went for round 2 lord give me strength!