Chp.21

Deyonn POV

I was Awaken  by someone tapping on me. I open my eyes and it was one of the flight attendants.

"You're here Mr.Hendrix." He said.

"Thanks." I said getting up.

"Aye do me a favor." I said stopping him.

"Yes. What that?" He said.

"Don't get all in a nigga face like that while I'm sleeping and you might wanna get a toothbrush the lady don't like stank breath." I said getting up and walking off the plain.

The people escorted me to the truck and I got in. My bags were put into the truck then the driver drove off.

When we made it to hotel I signed in then went to my room. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time and it said 10:03am. Down here it's 3 hours ahead so it's 7:03am in California. I called Rayray on FaceTime and she answered on the very first ring.

                          📱FaceTime📱

"Goodmorning ma." I said.

"Good morning sunshin. Ugh I miss you already." She said pouting.

"I miss you more.Where's Adin?"I asked.

"Hold up.Adin come here your daddy is on the phone." She said yelling.

He took the phone from Rayray showing all his teeth.

"Daddy where you?" He said holding the phone up to his face.

"In New York. Daddy will be back soon." I said.

"Daddy you not tell me you leave." He said making the mad face.

"You was sleep Desai. I gave you a kiss before I let." I said.

"Well I miss you daddy." He said.

"Daddy misses you too." I said.

"Rayray you and Adin get in the camera ." They both got into the camera. I smiled then took a screenshot.

"Daddy silly face." Adin said.

We all stuck out our tongue and I took another screenshot.

"Look at the loves of my life." I said.

Rayray blushed.

"Well ma imma let yall do what y'all gotta do because I gotta eat some. I love y'all." I said.

"We Love you too." They both said smiling.

"Bye." Adin said.

"Bye bye." I said then hanging up.

                   ☎️end of phone call☎️

I got up from bed and grabbed the phone beside the bed to order room service. After I ordered. They came 30 minutes later. I called Marco neem to make sure everything was good and to also tell him to watch rayray and Adin for me until I get back. After that I took a 25 minute shower got out and went to sleep.

Kayla POV

Ok so just to catch y'all up just a little. Since me and ya'll know who broke up me and Akeem have gotten really close. We talk all the time and I think I'm starting to like him. My life has been a lot easier since I've become close with Akeem. I don't know he just makes everything better. Jeremiah on the other hand. Ugh,I had to block him just because he's annoying me. Speaking of annoying remember my roommate? Well ,every since I brought Akeem to our dorm she's been pushing up on him a lot. She's always doing things to get his attention suck as walking around in booty shorts showing off her ass. I'm like if he ain't realize you by now then he don't want you.But as y'all can tell I am the jealous type.

At the moment me and Akeem chilling watching tom and Gerry. Even though they never said a word them ho- lord I'm just coursing forgive me🙏🏽but I mean them two had the realist beef. As we where watching tv guess who wanna walk out in a belly shirt showing off her belly ring and in shorts?Yhup Jayla.

She  walked in front of the tv and bent down to get a movie from the dvd collection under the tv stand. She found one then rose up slowly so that her booty could move.

"Jay-

"I got it Kayla...,Jayla look bruh I don't appreciate you walking around with them shorts on. That don't catch my attention ,you trying way to hard to get a nigga attention."he said winking and putting his arm around me.

"Nigga Ion want yo ass anyways and Kayla you ain't shit just got out of a relationship and already got another boyfriend." She said walking up to me getting all in my personal space.

"First, I'm not with him
Second, you need to get out of my face
Third, yo breath stink so back the hell up."I said never taking my eyes away from the tv.

"Jayla if she hit you ian gone say or do nun.I told you like it was you shouldn't be getting mad at her she ain't the one you wanted I am." Akeem said.

"Shut the fuck up.I can get all in this bitch face if I want to she ain't gone do shit but talk because that's what she is all talk." She said moving closer to Me.

I stood up and We was now face to face.

"I don't fight over niggas if that's what you trying to do.  You as stupid as you look trying to fight over someone who don't want you." I said.

"Shut up Ian ask you to stay shit." Jayla said.

"Move out my wa-

This bitch done lost her mind she punched me. I jumped on her making her fall to the ground . I got on top of her and sent punch after punch.

"Get her off of me." Jayla said crying trying to push my face away but I moved up and sat on her hand and started back beating her in the face.

I was being pulled away from her but I stomping her with my Tims.

"Get off of me!" I said being pulled out of the room and into my room with Akeem.

"Akeem let me go." I said.

"Kayla you already beat her ass yeen gotta prove nothing else to her just calm down baby girl." He said looking into my watery eyes.

He leaned in closer to me . Our lips were now inches apart and then he smashed his lips into mines.

Everything felt so right. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"I've been waiting to do that." He said laughing.

I smiled.

"I knew that would calm you down."
He said letting me go and laughing.

"Shut up you know what you did was wrong." I said looking up into his eyes.

"I ain't do nothing wrong." I said looking down at me.

"You know I just got out of a relationship." I said walking away but he pulled me back and pushed me against the wall.

"If you cared then you would have stopped me." He said smashing his lips into mines again.

He was right I didn't care his lips felt so good on mines.

He pulled back and looked at me.

"You don't care, don't let that bad experience stop you from trying new things Kayla let me treat you like a princess suppose to be treated." He said looking down at me staring into my eye.

I shook my head yes.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow night." He said looking at me.

"Ok." I said shaking my head.

It's hard to say no to somebody as fine as him.

We walked back out of the room and Jayla was no longer here.

"I guess she's gone."

"Good now that problem is solved." He said laughing.

We got back on the couch and finished watching my show.