Chp.22

_•|_•|_•|_•|That night_•|_•|_•|_•|

Deyonn POV

When I woke up it was 8:00 and my concert started at 10:00.I checked my phone and Rayray blowed me up telling me to wakeup and get ready. I responded with "I'm up love😘". She txted back and said "Have a good show love you💋"

I took my shower and put my clothes on. I grabbed my phone off the bed and got the key to the room off the stand. I walked down to the lobby and got into the truck.I posted a screenshot of me Rayray and Adin and captioned it ." I do it all for them and them only❤️."

Likes starting coming in quick. Half a hour later later we pulled up the place concrete is going to be held at.The truck was surrounded by fans.

My body guards came and opened my door. I got out and the crowd went wild. Majority was screaming and calling my name.

"Can you sign my paper?" Someone said as I was walking. I stopped and signed 5 paper then walked into the building.

I went backstage to my dressing room.

I chilled on the couch for a moment until it was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said looking at my phone.

"Here's your outfit." The women said handing me my clothes.

"Thanks." I said putting my phone down.

She walked out the room and closed the door. I changed into the clothes.

"Five more minutes." A man said yelling from the other side of the door.

I drunk some water then Rayray called me. I answered on the second ring.

"Wussup ma?" I asked.

"Nothing. I called to tell that I hope the show goes well and to do great."She said into the phone.

"I will." I said back.

"Three minutes." The man said again.

"iite." I said hollering so he could hear me.

"Well that's all have fun I love you." She said.

"You know I love you more." I said.

She waved bye in the camera and I hung up.

"One minute." The man said coming back.

I took another swallow of my water then walked out the room. I peeped behind the curtains and the fans was going wild screaming my name.

A women gave me the mike and they cut the light off in the room ,everybody got quiet.

"Yeah." I said walking to the middle of the stage.

The lights came on  and everybody got hype all over again.The music started and I started singing.

"Ooh, girl, your body
Got me on some other shit, you got it
You make these other hoes irrelevant, you poppin'
Don't ever let a hater tell you different
Cause you know every nigga trying to hit it
Bet none them other niggas with the business
You know I ain't trying to save no dreams
I'm just trying to make this money
I ain't trying share you with the team
Girl, I ain't trying to take nothing from ya
I just need a chick I can grind with and shine with and spend every dime with and ball 'til it's over
Swear that ass you got behind, you got me standing at attention like a soldier
Now tell me what I gotta do to make you mine for a lifetime?
We could make money all day, making love 'til the nighttime, yeah
If we ever fell in love, girl, I'd do it right the first time
In one try