Chp.30 Merry Christmas

Amity POV

I was awaken by Adin.

"Mommy mommy mommy!" He said jumping.

"Well Goodmorning Adin and merry christmas." I said laughing.

"Merry Christmas." Deyonn said turning over to us.

"Merry Christmas !! Now can I open up my presents?" He said still jumping.

"Yes." I said.

He jumped off the bed and ran downstairs.

"Don't run you're going to hurt yourself." I said yelling.

"Are you ready for your present?" I asked Deyonn.

"I thought we wasn't buying each other anything?" He said looking at me.

"But I just wanted to." I said looking at him.

"Ok." He said pulling me into a kiss.

I pulled back reached under the bed and grabbed the box. I handed it to him and watched as he opened it.

He took it out the box smiling.

"Damn ma yeen have to spend that much money on me." He said.

"But I wanted to, you like it?I asked as he held it up.

"Ion like it I love it thank you ma." He said pulling  me into a long kiss.

He pulled back then looked at me.

"You ready for your present?" He asked looking at me.

"But I thought we wasn't buying each other anything?" I said laughing.

"You know I was gone buy you some." He said laughing.

He picked me up off the bed and carried me outside. He put me down and I nearly died.

"Go. Gone head and take a closer look." He said pushing me a little.

I ran to the truck and looked in it I had the crown on the seats and everything I was crying.

He came to me .

"You like?" He said in front of me.

"I love it Deyonn ! Thank you so much." I said jumping into his arms and planting kisses all over his face.

"Nobody has ever done something this nice for me." I said hugging him.

"Someone have now." He said putting me down.

"Look mommy we got the same truck." Adin said driving up to me in his little jeep.

"We do don't we."I said smiling.

"You like your presents." I asked.

" I love them thank you mommy and daddy." He said giving a bright smile while driving around us.

"You're welcome." We both said.

"Let's go open the Other presents." I said grabbing his hand and walking back in the house.

Later that day
We all decided that we were going to spend Christmas at Bresha house. We arrived at her house and got out. Adin grabbed his bag full of gifts. I love how my son is so caring and loving. He try to make everything happy. He insisted that we get other people presents.

"Do you need help Desai?" Deyonn asked while closing my door.

"No daddy I can carry it." He said struggling to drag the bag to the door.

"I'll take it in for you Desai. When we get in the house I'll give it back to you so you can give out your presents." Deyonn said.

"Okay Daddy." Adin said letting Deyonn take the bag.

It's crazy how much alike they look. I love them two to death. What would I do without them?

I walked to the door and knocked. Marco opened the door with a huge smile on his face.

"Merry Christmas Uncle Marco!" Adin said hugging him.

"Merry Christmas nephew!" Marco said bending to give him a hug.

After their mini hug Adin ran in the house telling everyone merry Christmas.

"Merry Christmas my nigga." Deyonn said giving Marco a manly hug.

"Merry Christmas Marco." I said giving him a hug.

"Merry Christmas sis. Come on in the food is almost done." He said moving to the side allowing us to walk in.

Everyone was there, including Deyonn's crew, Kayla ,her boo , Faith , the kids, Bresha, etc.

We greeted everyone . Soon after the food was done. We all took our seats at the table and ate. Once we finished eating we all sat and talked. Deyonn excused himself then came back and sat next to me.

"Excuse me everyone. May I have everyone's attention?" Deyonn said standing up.

Everyone now had their attention on him even I was curious to know what he was going to say. I pulled my chair away from the table to face him.

"Well I hope that everyone is enjoying themselves but I want to make a special announcement for a special someone. This person has been there for me in my most desperate time of need. This person has shown me the true definition of love and has blessed me with the best gift a men could ask for, a son. She has been my support system, my rock, my best friend, and my lover.*I was now wiping my eyes with a napkin* God has truly blessed me with such a wonderful women I can confide. I would like nothing more then to spend the rest of my life with you." He took my hand and got on one knee and pulled out the ring. I put my hand over my mouth in shock.

"Amity Harrison you are my everything ,and more we share everything but one thing and I want give it to you so will you do me the honor of marrying me?"He said looking into my eyes while holding my hand.

I was so shocked I couldn't get my mouth to make a sound.

Bresha bumped my arm snapping me back to reality.

"Yes!" I said while nodding my head in agreement. He slid the ring on and I pulled him into a kiss ending in a hug.

"I love you so much." I said in his ear. Everyone started clapping and cheering.

"Yayyyy !!" Adin said running over to us. We did a group hug then everyone else joined in.

"Okay come on now. A nigga can't breathe all this body heat." Deyonn said pulling back from the hug.

"Oh hush." Faith said laughing.

"Okay now let's open and exchange presents !" Bresha said doing a happy dance while walking to the living room. Everyone followed her dancing to the music that started playing.

Me and Deyonn stayed back for a moment.

"You getting it tonight." I said licking my lips while grabbing his hand and walking to the front.

"Oh trust me I'm ready, that's the present I been waiting on." He said pushing up against me from the back while giving me a kiss on the neck.

This is the last chapter for this book. Book 3 will be here😉