Chp.18

Amity POV

After I hugged and talked to everyone they left but y'all know who did not leave? ...You guessed it. The one and only Deyonn and Adin . Adin was crying to stay here. I hate it when my baby cries so I let him stay and he's all snuggled up under me now. I pulled Adin closer to me and went to sleep.

                                   Next day

Deyonn POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was my manager.

"Whats good?" I said into the phone.

"I head about Rayray tell her I'm overwhelmed with joy to know she's alive and well, but I know the timing isn't right but you're expected to be leaving for tour in 3 weeks. You'll be gone for 4 months."he said.

"3 weeks?!" I said getting up out the chair and walking out the room.

"Yes Deyonn you have to perform at shows and most of all make more music." He said.

"Nigga fuck you mean make more music? I was in the studio yesterday recording and I just recorded some last week!"I said.

"Deyonn you have to make more songs there's never too many songs you can make. Look just give it some thought and tell me what you think, you don't have to answer right now." He said.

I hung the phone up. Walked back in the room and took a seat bedside Rayray bed then rested my head in my hands.

I felt someone rubbing my back without looking up I knew it was Rayray.

"What's wrong Deyonn?" She asked.

"James want me to go on tour in 3 weeks talking bout I need to perform and make more music." I said grabbing her hand and rubbing my thumb across it.

"When was the last time you went on tour?" She asked.

"Last year." I said looking at her.

"Go Deyonn."she said.

"Why would I do that, Rayray I thought I lost you and that made me realize that life is short and I want to spend every moment with you."I said.

"I'm going to be fine Dee. I promise you I am. I love and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."She said.

"But I'm going to be gone for 4 months." I said.

"Deyonn I'm not going anywhere now call and tell him you're going."she said pulling me into a kiss.

she pushed me back and I got up to call James.

                            📞Phone call📞

"I'm going." I said.

"I knew you would come through ,good choice." He said.

"Bye mane."I said then hung up.

                     ☎️end of Phone call☎️

I walked back into the room and next to Rayray. This is a strong beautiful woman and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.