Chp.15

_•_•_•_•_•_•_Next Day_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Kayla POV

I woke up to Jer sleeping. I'm surprised I asleep. Last night was just not for me. I found out my sister is in the hospital, for what reason? I don't know ! But I'm only hoping that she wakes up. It's suppose to be the three of us not two. I got up out the bed trying to shake off the feeling that's Rayray may or may not wakeup.

I walked to the bathroom and did my Hygiene. I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my keys and purse then I kissed Jer on the forehead and left out of his house.When I walked outside I remembered the first time coming here, it was the day I met Jer, were Rayray had accidentally told me she was pregnant.*tear falls* I got in my car and drove to a flower shop.

20 minutes late I parked in a parking spot and turned the car off. I got my phone out my purs-

Damn I must have left it.

"Oops I forgot our little promise big guy." I said doing the hand motion kissing my hand then holding it into the air.

I walked into the store and the roses caught my eye.I picked it up and smelt it. I grabbed a few of them and got in line. When I stepped up to the counter I took my money out my purse and gave it to him he gave me my change and I let.

I walked back to my car and sat the flowers in the passengers seat. I put my key into the ignition backed up and drove back to Jer house.

I pulled back up to Jer house but it was a unknown car in the driveway so I parked beside it. I cut my car off and grabbed my purse. I unlocked the door with the key Jer gave me and made my way inside.

When I walked in I heard noises. When I came closer to Jer room I made out the sound itwas moans. I turned the knob slowly and opened the door.

When I opened it I wished that would have left it closed because there Jer was on top of some girl naked. He saw me and jumped off top of her.

"Baby it's not what you think." He said putting his pants back on and running to me.

I just shook my head. Then the tears came. He ran over to me and tried to touch me. But I moved back.

"Don't touch me." I said tears still falling.

"Come on Kayla don't be like that." He said

"What the hell JEREMIAH!" The girl said covering her body with the covers.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LIYAH!" Jeremiah said.

"You cheat on me with that bitch , you could have did so much better and the fact that I wasn't even gone for a whole hour! 40 minutes you couldn't be faithful?!...*chuckles* but you can have that hoe and she can have you ion want yo ass nomoe." I said walking out the door but Jer grabbed me.

I slapped him.

"Didn't I say don't fucking touch me!.....don't call or texr me anymore mite-a-fact lose my damn number and have a nice lif- ohh wait let me get my phone just in case my new nigga call me." I said grabbing my phone off the dresser and leaving out the house.

Jeremiah was hot on my tail begging me not to leave. I was getting into my car when he grabbed me and shoved me up against it.