Chp.11 Where are you?

Amity POV

When I woke up I was laying in a bed. I sat up looking around the room for a way out.I heard the knob turning so I laid back down to play sleep.

I could hear foot steps coming closer.

"Wake up bitch yeen sleep." A men said. I opened my eyes and he was standing over me.

"Here eat." He said aggressively sitting the food Infront of me.

"I don't know what y'all did to that food." I said sitting up in the bed.

He pointed his finger in my face about to say something until I bit his hand jumped out the bed and kicked him in his nuts. I took my chances running out the room. We was upstairs so I ran down stairs and searched the room for a door. I spotted front door. No one was there to stop me but I could hear the men running after me. I opened the front door and was about to run out until someone grabbed me in their arms and pulled me back in. I screamed hoping that someone would hear me.

"You stupid stupid bitch!" The man said carrying me up the stairs.

"LET ME GO!" I said trying to get out of his grip but it was to tight Around my waist.

I tried punching biting scratching but nothing worked.

He opened up the room door that I was in and threw me on the bed and held me down.

"Look I'm trying to be as nice as I possibly ca-

I kicked him in the stomach and was about to get out the bed until he got on top of.

That's when I felt a hot string come across my cheek.

He got up off me then walked toward the door looked back at me and left without another word. He locked if from the outside because I heard when it clicked.

I rolled over on the bed and cried. I balled
up Into a ball and cried harder.

"I need you Deyonn where are you when I need you the most?"I asked myself as I cried.

I cried myself to sleep.

_>_>_>_Later_<_<_<_

I was awoke by someone calling my name. I opened my eyes to a familiar face. I jumped into his arms and we hugged each other as hard as we could. He pulled back and kissed me.

"I missed you ." He said to me while still holding me.

"I missed you too promise to never leave me alone again!" I said hugging him around the neck tight.

"I promise. Now Come on we gotta get you out of here." He said helping me out the bed.

"Wait how did you get in?" I said as we stopped at the door.

"Don't worry bout that just come on." He said opening the door and holding my hand.

"Stay clo-

A shot  fired and Deyonn fell to the ground blood oozing out of him. I fell to the ground and pulled him into my arms. Letting tears stream down my face.

"G- G -Go." Deyonn said with blood coming from his mouth.

"No , No , No , No , No Deyonn don't leave me please baby I need you Adin needs you please don't leave us don't leave me!" I said crying.

He managed to pick up his bloody hand and whipped away my tears.

"I- I - im not going anywhere." He said very low almost in a whisper.

He closed his eyes and I slapped his face to wake him back up.

"No stay with me Deyonn please don't leave!....Pleaseeeeee" I said crying holding his hand.

He opened his eyes up a little then smiled and closed them back. His hand grew colder by the second.

"Deyonn Deyonn no baby stay with me ,don't go!" I said crying on his bloody chest.

"NOOO!" I streamed crying on his chest.

The little warmth that he had from left in his hand now was gone. I continued to cry on his chest. Laughter came from someone.I looked up and it was a man there In front of me holding the gun. He dropped it and continued to laugh. I got up and charged at him. I ran to him and started beating his chest crying.

"You did this you took him away from me!" I said crying still hitting him in the chest.

"Get off me." He said pushing me to the ground.

I put my knees against my chest and cried with Deyonn blood still on my clothes. I looked over beside me and saw the gun. I moved over closer to it and grabbed it. I Aimed it to the man that had shot Deyonn.

I stood up and whipped my eyes still holding the gun pointed to the man. I held the gun with two hand and shot him in the leg.He fell to the ground on one knee then I shot the other.

He screamed out in pain. That's when I shot him in the left arm. He cried out again and I shot the other. He cried out  louder. That's when I made my final shot and shot him in the head his body feel face down to the ground. I dropped the gun.

"WHY LORD WHY ME?" I said screaming.

🙅 end of dream🙅

I woke up panting.

It was all a dream I said sitting up on the bed feeling my sweaty face and body.

Y'all wasn't ready for it!😜😜😜