Chapter Fourteen

Introducing xxfreya261xx who features as Freya, Louis' girlfriend!

The car – or more accurately, the van – smelled like sunscreen. While the boys knew that by that afternoon, additional scents would include sweat, chlorine and soft drink, the girls were simply getting sick of driving. They had been in the car for forty-five minutes, which was more than enough. Just before they started whining, the van stopped and the boys started to climb out.

"Before you run off, we need to talk about rules," Liam said. He handed out towels and led everyone toward the water park. The group followed, the girls taking everything in silently. Jas's hand crept into her big sisters, as she felt her little sister grab the other one. When Liam paid and everyone walked through the entrance and saw the size of the waterpark, the girls stopped.

They stared at the enormity of the slides, and the sheer volume of water that was coursing through the slides and pools. To them, it was the biggest thing they had seen.

To the boys, there was a normal sized theme park that was deserted.

Niall led the way over to a tree, spreading a picnic rug over the ground and putting down the bag he had. The other boys followed him, but the girls remained where they were.

Harry noticed and went back over to them.

"What's wrong?"

Jasi stared at the ground, feeling the eyes of her sisters burning into her.

"I can't swim," she muttered without making eye contact.

"You what?" Harry asked. He glanced up at Jeni, who rolled her eyes.

"She can't swim!"

Jasi looked at Harry, blinking back tears, as her sisters went over to the rug.

"Sorry," she whispered.

"Neither could Zayn," Harry whispered in reply. "I don't know if he can now, but he couldn't. And he's perfectly successful."

"I'm not," she whispered.

"You'll be okay. Come on," he said softly. He took her by the hand and led her over to the rug, where Liam had convinced the other two – still slightly intimidated by the sheer size of the park – to reapply their sunscreen and start drinking out of the water bottles Zayn had packed.

"Rules," Niall said.

"No screaming, fighting, swearing, blah blah blah, we know," Ali replied.

"Actually," Niall replied. "You can scream all you – oh God."

At his invitation, all three girls sucked in a deep breath, closed their eyes and emitted piercing shrieks. They didn't stop until Harry put his hand over Jas's mouth, Louis shook Ali's shoulders and Zayn simply sent a Look-with-a-capital-L at Jeni.

"Anyway, while you are running around you can scream on rides and things," Niall gabbled. "Of course, swearing and fighting are still forbidden."

"Check in every hour," Harry continued, removing his hand from Jasi's face. "At this rug."

The boys continued listing rules – of which there were only eight – until the girls showed up.

Three girls – one brunette, one blonde and one pretty redhead – walked up to the rug and put their stuff down. The boys were already standing up.

"Soph, Freya, Meg, this is Ali, Jeni and Jasmine," Liam said. "Girls, this is my girlfriend Sophia."

"This is Freya - my girlfriend," Louis added.