Chapter Fifteen

The morning ran smoothly, with Jasi remaining on dry land as her sisters ran around having fun and the boys tried to keep up.

At lunch, Jas was quiet as always, leaning on Harry's side as she nibbled on a sandwich. He was getting worried that she hadn't had any fun all day, aside from taking regular selfies with Freya.

Around the time that Louis and Freya snuck away with sandwiches in hand and kissing in mind, Jennifer and Alicia decided that it was time for an argument.

The opportunity presented itself when Niall realised that he had cut the cake into twelve pieces instead of eleven. Jasmine, in a rare moment of hunger, had eaten her piece; everyone else had eaten theirs until there was a lone leftover.

"Either of you want some more cake?" Zayn offered.

"Yep!" Ali yelled, at the same time that her oldest sister said, "Me!"

Evidently they needed to blow off the steam of being good for a few days. Jeni leapt at the cake at the same time as her younger sister, which caused Ali's head to hit Jeni in the ribs.

"Ow! You little bitch!"

"Get out of my way!"

"Fuck off, brat!"

"Whore!"

The insults flew through the air before anyone could react. Niall yanked the cake away and shoved it into his mouth as Louis and Liam went to stand up; Harry was ready for if Jasmine decided to join the spat.

Freya placed a hand on her boyfriend's bicep and lowered him back into a sitting position, tugging Liam's shirt at the same time.

"Let them fight it out, they need to get this over with," she counselled. "Trust me – I have two sisters myself."

The boys watched the escalating brawl.

"SKANK!"

"I'm going to kill you!"

"Girls!" Liam couldn't resist raising his voice as the sisters flew at each other, nails and screams and slowly drying hair whipping around.

"If you don't stop before I get down to zero, you will both be punished when we get home. Ten... Nine."

He continued counting as everyone watched the scene unfold. Both sisters were shrieking insults at each other, trying their hardest to emerge from their battle as the victor.

Jeni slapped Ali full across the face. In retaliation, Ali clawed at her sister's eyes. Her wrists were grasped and yanked, throwing her to the ground. She stood up, circling with her sister. Quickly she faked a kick and sunk a punch into the older girl's ribs, hearing a satisfying whack before elbowing her in the head. A strangled screech emerged from Jeni's mouth as she grasped Ali's hair in her left hand and pulled upwards, using her other hand to pinch her sisters biceps. A strong kick to her thigh had her release her grasp.

"When can we get involved?" Louis asked softly.

"When enough is enough," whispered Freya, enchanted by the scene of sisterly love.

"When does enough become enough?"

Meanwhile Alicia used her small advantage to floor her older sister with a punch to the groin, followed by a kick to the same area. As she fell, Jeni head butted her sister and used her neck muscles and her head to sweep out Ali's feet from under her.

"When does enough become too much?" Louis asked nervously, worried about the welfare of his girls.

Quickly back on their feet the sisters started throwing punches, only using their fists and screams now.