Nothing Good Can Come Of This

I woke up to a voice in the bus, It wasn't James but it was Ben. Quietly opening my curtain I got down from my bunk to see Ben sitting on the floor with his back to me as he was whispering to himself.

"Why am I such a wanker? All I ever do is hurt people. And she doesn't deserve that, Riley deserves someone who will support her. And I'm just a drunken idiot." He said running his hands through his hair.

I felt as if my voice was caught in my throat, he seemed so sincere but did he really mean it? Walking up to him, I put my hand on his shoulder making him jump a little, "Did you mean that?" I ask feeling more nervous than I expected. Ben looked at me and stood up, "Of course I do. I didn't know that it was a serious issue because James kept his home life a secret and I see now for good reason. But I feel like a horrid person for saying what I did." He gave me a small smile closing his eyes and tried to kiss me.

I moved back, stairing at him, "Ben what the hell are you doing?" I said absolutely horrified. He looked sad and I couldn't take it, I bolted from the bus and started walking through all the people that had attended warped. Looking through each tent I saw someone I was dieing to meet, Chris Fronzak, lead singed if Attila. I stopped at his Stay Sick tent and looked a bit, when he finally noticed me.

"Hey there, I've seen you around, You're uhm with ..." He trailed off. "I'm with Asking Alexandria, James is my brother." I said with a laugh. He nodded. "Oh okay, James is a cool guy. One hell of a drinker." Chris laughed and I couldn't help but feel so comfortable, Chris looked at me, "So how about you? Do you drink or smoke? Or are you one of those good girls?" He said with a smile.

I gave him a smirk, "Me? A good girl? That is fucking hilarious. I spend more days drunk or high than I do sober." Fronz just nodded and stood up, "Do you wanna go to my bus and smoke then?" This was exactly what I needed right now, "Of course I would. Let's go." I said giving him a wink.

Fronz stood up, following him to his bus, he opened the door allowing me inside first. It was different than Askings bus, it seemed bigger and had more evidence of partying. He pulled the box from a cabinet and started to put together a blunt and handed it to me. I used my lighter and took a drag passing it back to him.

By the time we were done the rest of Attila were here and it was dark. I walked off the bus and saw Danny, excitement washed over me as I started running and jumped into his arms. "Hi Danny!" I said. I couldn't stop smiling as I started at him, Danny snuffed his cigarette and carried me inside. "Hey mates, I found her." His words made me giggle as he set me on the couch. James came running out, "Riley where the fuck have you been?" I put my finger to his lips and giggled, "I was with a friend." Everyone looked at me with disappointment, I got up and hugged James "I'm going to bed big brother." I said skipping off to bed.

Climbing into my bunk someone was already in it as I get under the blankets. "Riley what are you doing?" The person said. I smiled and hugged him, Ben was waiting for me in my bunk and it gave me butterflies. He poked his head out the curtain, "James I have a problem and I think you need to help me." He said looking down at me. "Your sister is in my bunk and she's not thinking right." Ben gave me a disappointed look and I climbed down.

James grabbed my arm and staired at me, "Riley you're fucking high arent you?" He was yelling and I didn't like it, "James why are you yelling at me?" It scared me when he yelles. He looked at me and sat down with me.

"Are you high?" I nodded.

"Where'd you get it from?"
"Fronz." I replied.

"Why?" I shrugged.

He picked me up and put me in my bunk, the right one. I rolled over and fell asleep, mumbling to myself, "I like Ben."