Welcome To The Family

"Riley get the fuck up, we're getting ready for the bus to get here for warped." James said banging on my door. I didn't want to go but I would anyway because I had the chance to meet all my favorite bands for free all summer, what kind of person wouldn't jump at that offer? I groan and pull myself out of bed grabbing my bag and quickly following behind when suddenly I'm lifted off my feet by none other than Danny. I started kicking and screaming, "Danny put me down you wanker." I say as he carries me too the bus, laughing as he throws me on the couch, "welcome to the bus where you will spend the next three months." Glancing around it actually wasn't as small as one might think but I found it cozy and I loved it.

"Well its like 4 in the morning so I'm gonna go back to bed. Goodnight mates." I say as I wonder into the row of bunks and choose one in the middle and climb inside and fall asleep. Hours later I wake up and climb out of my bunk, wandering to the bathroom. Rubbing my eyes I open one and walk in looking for a light switch when I'm greeted by none other than a naked Ben. I stop dead in my tracks and just stare at him, "Like what you see?" He joked. I couldn't put together what I should do so I turned and ran to the front lounge and plopped face first onto the couch.

Suddenly someone jumps on top of me and I was almost certain I knew who it was. "Ben get off of me, you're naked and I need to use the bathroom. Get off of me." I squealed. He started laughing "No not until you admit that you like what you saw." He said laughing. I tried to roll off and onto the floor but he held me and started tickling me. "Admit it." He screamed. I couldn't control myself, "Never. You can't make me do anything." I laughed continuing to try to excape him. Squirming around I finally get out from under him and run to the bathroom, "catch me if you can sucker." I say laughing. He grabs my foot causing me to fall, kicking the door closed right in front of him. "Ben go to bed, you're naked and drunk. Leave me alone." I say with my back against the bathroom door.