Dropping Hints

He looks down at me and squeezes my hand a little tighter, letting me know its okay to feel this way. I was surprised that they actually care about me enough to try to find me. We get back to the bus and I curl up inside my bunk where its quiet and warm until Ashley comes in and its like a tornado hit the bus, "Guys who's up for a party!" He screams and Jake, Jinxx, Christian, and Andy all cheer. I guess I can drink a little, what would it hurt.

Our bus starts filling with people from different bands as I sit in the back play Xbox when I hear a familiar voice, "hanging out by yourself?"  Cameron questioned. I shook my head, "Yeah, I have my bottle of whiskey. I'll chill back here and drink by myself. I get to nervous around a ton of people." He just shakes his head with my answer.

"So tell me more about yourself." I pause the game and look at Cameron. "What do you mean?" I knew what he meant but I needed time to come up with a good back story. "I mean, like where did you grow up, what was your life like, what do you do now?" Those type of things are the things I was worried about. Giving him a small smile, I start telling him everything.

"I grew up in a small town with my older brother and my parents. My brother loved music so he joined a band. I was in highschool and I fell in love with this guy, he was known as the school drug dealer and my brother hated him but I was fascinated by him. One day I decided to get high with him, I figured one time wouldn't hurt but it was fun and I wanted more. So my brother took me with him as he toured, I ran away a few times, they found me. So then I checked myself into rehab to get better. I went to school for photography and learned to play guitar after I got out. I decided to call Juliet and see if she could help me because I didn't know where to start. Figuring that I could help her with her music and take pictures for her and she introduced me to Andy and he wanted to take me under his wing and boom here I am." He looks a little lost and I just laugh. "Sorry didn't mean to lose you.

Cam stares at me for a few minutes, "you remind me so much of Riley." His  face drops and I can see the pain he had. I hug him tight and just whisper "I'm sorry for leaving." He looks down at me and confusion is written all over his face, "wait, what do you mean?" Letting out a sigh, "the reason I remind you of Riley is because... I am Riley. I ran away, went to a rehab center where I detoxed and got my life together, went to college and I met Andy by accident on my way to a coffee shop in Cincinnati. He stayed to hear me play, then I told him my story including how I ran away and he invited me on tour and to try to get me back to James." His eyes got really big as he started crying, "oh my lord Riley I missed you much. Wait until the guys find out you're here and okay." Shit. They can't find out yet. Not like this.

"Can you can't tell them. Please. I need to do it when I feel it's time." I begged him. "Why? We've been missing you for five years, and you don't think its time to let your own brother know you're alive and okay? James thinks you overdosed and died, he isn't the same since you left. You have to tell them."  All I could do was nod, "Okay, then I'll do it tomorrow when they all sober up." He pulled me into a hug, "It's good to know you're okay Riley. It hasn't been the same since you left."