It's just her

Ben's p.o.v.

Seeing Riley again made me feel some type of way. The way her hair just fell right to her ears and her smile. Oh her smile makes my heart skip a beat. The sound of her laugh and the little snort she does when she's laughing really hard. Riley is strong and determined and she's so much better than she has ever been before. A part of me thinks that I'm falling for Riley.

I could never bring myself to tell her all the things that I love about her because she hates me. But I want her. I want to wake up to Riley's sleepy smiling face everyday.I know that nothing I do will ever make up for the things that I did to her, but I have to do something. Maybe starting small, flowers? Does Riley like flowers? If she did, I bet James or even Andy would know. Candy? No not that, she's in control of her life and that might be too risky. Next idea. Come on Ben, think you idiot. Candles, and bubble bath! Wait not while on tour, Tour buses don't have bathtubs. But definitely the candles and flowers. That's a good start. I let out a sigh and walk off the bus that I've been pacing for the last hour or so.

I get out of the bus and the sun hits me, I glance around and the Venue is bright and packed with so many fans and other bands. But we're in Cincinnati, which is where Riley came and grew into Rowan and recovered and got a thousand times better then she was when she left us. Maybe Juliet or Andy will have more ideas about what I can get for to start showing how sorry I actually am. With that being said, I make my way to the bus for Black Veil Brides, a quick knock and then I open the bus door where the guys are getting ready for their set that starts in about 45 minutes. Riley sees me and grabs her camera and looks over at Andy. "I'll meet you guys backstage, I need to go, uh, get something." She stuttered and then ran off the bus. A chuckle came from Andy and I turned my attention back to him while he was finishing for the show. "Dude, you need to talk to her. The two of you can't avoid each other forever." Andy said. I let out another sigh, this time of relief.

"That's actually why I'm here, I want to try and start showing Riley how deeply sorry I am, for everything. But the issue is that I don't know what to get for her. Does Riley like flowers? Candles? Candy, coffee, something? What can I get her?" A smirk spreads across his face and Andy sets the black paint down on the counter next to him. "You've come to the right place. I've been with Riley while she was Rowan but the true Riley was always present and I can help you." I was so relieved and we just sat down and started to talk while everyone else got finished.

"So I'm going to give you different idea's and if Riley likes something, please let me know." I begged and he nodded and snickered a bit. "Flowers? Daffodils and Daisies. Candy? Hershey's kisses, the regular ones. Candles? Anything that smells nice and girly and sweet. Anything else?" I look at Andy and a smile spreads a little further across his face. "Actually, Yes. There's a little coffee shop across town and it's where we first met Riley. They sell her favorite coffee and muffin. Coffee wise her favorite is the Cinnamon Vanilla and get the Banana nut muffin and you'll be golden."  He was so much help I don't know if I could ever repay him. I thanked Andy and then left the bus and set off on my adventure to get my apologies presents. First to the mall for the candles and candy and other stuff.

Hours have passed and I finally get back to the Venue and into the bus where the guys give me a confused look as I lug three big bags of stuff into the back room and start sorting everything out and putting it away into a big gift bag to try to win Riley over just a little bit. First the soft velvety blanket with different colors in it that made me think of her, then the candles. Cotton candy and lavender lemon Gelato. I got Riley a new pair of earrings as she loves diamonds even if they are small. I did buy her the daffodils they were bright yellow and green stems and it screamed happiness, which is the point of this mission. Finally the coffee grounds and the muffin. I put everything together and then grabbed a notebook and began to write out my note.

Riley,
I know that I can never in a million years make up what I did to you in the past, but I hope that these presents can help to apologize so we can try and not be strangers in the future. So please except these as a gift from me to you. For a better future.

                    Love,
                   Ben.

Carefully I told up the letter and stick it in a bright yellow envelope and tape it to the bag. I look down at my master piece and smile and whip the door to the back room open and make my way to the BVB bus to deliver the present to Riley.

Rileys POV
The day is over and I can finally go back to the bus and lay down. The thought of my bed is so sweet and I sigh in relief as I open the door to the bus. That's when I notice it, a bright yellow bag with flowers sticking out. Damm, Andy and Juliet must have gotten me things to thank me for the thousands of pictures I've taken on this tour. So I sit down at the small bus table and start to go through the bag, first grabbing the pretty yellow envelope on the front of the bag. Opening it up I realise that its not from Juliet or Andy or any of the BVB family. Nope. Its from Ben. Damn it! The letter fully open I read.

Riley,
I know that I can never in a million years make up what I did to you in the past, but I hope that these presents cam help to apologize so we can try and not be strangers in the future. So please except these as a gift from me to you. For a better future.

                    Love,
                   Ben.

The right words to say escape my brain as I set the letter down on the table. I let out a slow breathe and continue through the bag. Flowers. And my favorites, daffodils and daisies. Then I find a bag of regular Hershey kisses, a super soft blanket with a bunch of different colors on it. I naturally love it due to all the colors and the softness. Then I see the candles, god they smell so good. And to top everything off there was a bag of fresh ground coffee grinds and a muffin. Could it be? My favorites? How would he know?

That's when I hear a small chuckle from behind me and its CC "He's really trying you know. He even came to the bus early this morning and asked what he can get for you and what you like so Andy gave him some ideas." I sigh. "Damn CC, I guess maybe, I need to talk to him. After all this? He deserves that." CC laughed and hugs me. "Go get him tiger."