Ch. 13 - Dirty Little Secret

*Michael's P.O.V*

'5 Seconds of Summer'

We are no longer 'Bromance', thank god. We were at dinner earlier when Calum started complaining about how hot it was. Ashton agreed and said "Yeah, if only there was only like 5 seconds of summer".

"Five?" Calum had asked, "Why only five?".

Ashton had shrugged his shoulders and laughed. A few minutes later Luke goes "5 Seconds of Summer, that could be our band name". It took a good twenty minutes, but long story short, we all agreed in the end.

Today has been a long day, we arrived at the Gold Coast at around 3:30pm. We had stayed in our hotel rooms for a while, and Luke & I had some fun while Adelaide was sleeping. Then we went out to some Mexican restaurant I can't recall the name of.

We are back in our hotel rooms now, though Calum & Ashton have stolen Adelaide for a few hours. That's actually where Luke still is now, he told me to come back here and that he would be back after he finished giving Adelaide a bath.

I'm just sprawled out on the bed, completely naked- another order of Luke's- waiting for him to return, and I'm bored out of my mind.

With a sigh, I quickly send Luke a text asking him where he is. It only takes him a few seconds to reply: 5-10 minutes, Mikey.

My first thought when I got his text was "oh, I can wait that long". Well, a minute later and here I am, bored as hell and definitely complaining about it.

I unlock my phone with a sigh and start scrolling through photos- mostly of Luke, or of Adelaide, Luke & I- And I still can not believe that Luke is mine, or that we have a child.

A certain photo of Luke catches my attention and I pause on it with no intention on continuing to view any other photos. This photo may or may not be a nude Luke took on my phone one night when I was in the shower.

"And now I've got a boner" I mumble, glancing down at it, "Really? You couldn't of waited until Luke got back?"

As if the sound of his name had summoned him, I hear Luke unlock the door and walk in. "Michael, are you talking to yourself?" He asks as he walks into the bedroom, shirt already off and thrown over his shoulder.

Luke stops when he sees me, and he takes a moment to take me in before smirking. "What?" I ask, blushing as I lock my phone and set it aside.

"Couldn't wait for me?" Luke asks in amusement, placing his hands on his hips.

I can feel my face turning bright red. "Well don't just stand there" I say, suddenly feeling shy.

Luke didn't need anymore of an invitation. Within seconds he was completely undressed and climbing into bed. My discomfort of being horny and unable to do anything about it is soon taken care of.

I barely had time to come down from my high when Luke murmured "my turn" and turned me over so I was on my hands and knees. I was still panting pretty hard; gosh, I feel like a fucking dog.

Without warning, Luke enters me. I groan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. With each thrust, Luke lets out a sexy moan, causing me to soon be hard yet again. I moan as Luke's hand wraps firmly around my hard on and starts moving up and down.

Luke's hand movements March his hip movements perfectly. Before long we are both panting and ready to release our loads. "I'm-close," Luke moans between laboured breaths.

"I'm-gonna-cum," I pant.

"Oh, fuck," Luke groans, and as if on cue, both of us hit our climax at once.

Coming down from our highs, we fall side by side onto the bed. We are both covered in sweat and gasping for breath. "I'm going to have a shower," I tell Luke once I can breathe again.

"I'll join you," Luke winks at me.