Ruby's and Sock's Second Visit to BloodClan

Scourge was perched up on a bin, his cold, ice-blue gaze fixing on the cats of BloodClan. His deputy bone was sitting on the side of the bin. Ice came walking towards the BloodClan leader with two cats. Scourge raised his head in the air, sniffing. He then recognised a familiar but stale scent coming from these two cats; housefolk.

"I thought I told you two to leave," Scourge growled as he leaped from the bin, unsheathing his claws to reveal them replaced with dog teeth. His ice-blue eyes flared up with hatred as he stared at the two cats. One was a she-cat - light grey - and the other was a tom - black with a white muzzle, paws and tail-tip. They both looked so thin... Clearly they had been starving to death. The tom looked up at Scourge.

"But we came to apologize to you, Tiny," the light grey she-cat said. One of Scourge's eyes twitched.

"Scourge," he corrected the she-cat. "It is too late for an apology, Ruby, Socks."

"But you know we're your littermates!" Ruby said. "Why can't you be kind to us?" Scourge narrowed both eyes into slits.

"I do not care if you're my littermates or not. I am not the Tiny; I am Scourge, leader of BloodClan. I show no mercy to any cat and you should know that," he hissed. Socks backed away slightly.

"But that was in the past. We were only kittens, Tin - Scourge. You know what they're like, right? We were just foolish. Can't you just forgive and forget?" he questioned his brother.

"And you are both still foolish. If you had any sense at all you'd never have come back to BloodClan," Scourge snarled. Turning his gaze to Bone, he flicked his tail. He then turned his gaze back to his littermates. "If you want to live, you must fight for your life. You will fight against both Bone and I." Bone stepped forward, his claws unsheathed. Scourge had the hunger for blood in his cold, ice-blue eyes. He could scent fear coming from his littermates as they backed away. They were stopped by Ice and Snake.

"Are the little kittens scared to fight?" Ice sneered. Socks stared at the BloodClan tom. Scourge leaped at Socks with his paws out, knocking him over with all his strength.

"You're going to kill me with your claws!" Socks spat from on the ground.

"I don't care, Socks. I will kill you right here and right now," Scourge said to his brother. Socks flailed his paws about wildly and one of them batted Scourge hard on the belly. Scourge loosened his grip at the pain, making Socks able to get up on four paws. Scourge then stared at Socks, teeth bared and eyes flared with anger and a mixture of hate. Socks stared back at his tiny brother. Socks sprang and his eyes went wide with surprise as Scourge had dodged swiftly to the side.

The BloodClan leader lashed his claws out at Sock's flanks, cutting deep into it. Socks let out a shriek and fell to the ground. Scourge was smirking.

"Mum... won't be... proud of you... Scourge..." the black tom rasped and his eyes closed.

"Socks!" Ruby yowled her brother's name as she stared wide-eyed at her dead brother. All in one single blow, he was dead... Scourge proved to be a deadly opponent in battle. Turning to Ruby, Scourge said, "Now if you want to live, leave, or else I'll kill you like I did with Socks." Ruby gulped, shaking and couldn't say a word, so she nodded and Bone let her scurry away.

"Any cat who dares trespass on BloodClan's territory will die instantly," Scourge announced to his band of rogues as he perched himself on the bin once again, looking upon BloodClan. Cats of BloodClan yowled in agreement with Scourge's words, their eyes burning with the thirst of shedding blood. Scourge looked down at the cats of BloodClan, smirking. Ruby would have learnt her lesson about crossing into my territory after Sock's death. He deserved it, too. I do not care about any cat - and I have no kin, as far as I'm living! Scourge thought darkly.