Teasing (Ereri)

-WARNING!!!!! SMUT BC IDK I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS AND YEAH-
()()()()
Levi was being a bastard, Eren decided.
As much as Eren loved him, this was becoming too difficult to handle.
See, they were in the middle of a battle meeting, with Levi sitting across from Eren. Eren had no problem with that, because he could sneak glances at his secret boyfriend, Corporal Levi.
Yep, that was totally cool until Levi got an idea to tease his boyfriend.
Levi decided he wanted to see if Eren would be loud or quiet in public, so he started to rub Eren through his jeans. Eren was easily caught off guard, and once he realized it was Levi, immediately glared daggers at him. Well, as much as he could with being incredibly turned on.
Damnit, Levi. Why now?
Eren had to bite his hand to not moan in front of everyone. He tried to glare at Levi, but the problem was that he was panting and incredibly red in the face.
Thank god they were sitting in the back.
"C-Commander s-sir? C-c-can I u-use the r-restroom?" Eren tried to get out without panting and moaning.
"I suppose. There hasn't been anything of value lately, so I guess it's all right."
Eren practically flew out of there.
"Well, I better make sure that brat doesn't hurt himself running like that." Levi said.
Levi couldn't wait for this.
Levi hurried there as quick as he could without looking suspicious.
When he got there, there was a real treat.
Eren was in the biggest stall, panting and moaning uncontrollably, and legs spread over the toilet. Levi knew that these were cleaned practically every hour, so he was fine with doing this here.
So he grabbed Eren and pulled him towards him.
"A-AHHH! Levi, w-why d-did you d-do tha-ahh-t?"
Levi was already preparing Eren.
"I wanted to see you writhing in that seat. I wanted to see you trying so hard to hide the pleasure you felt. I wanted to see you squirm"
Just from those words, Eren screamed out in ecstasy, yet Levi wouldn't let him cum just yet. "You're not coming until I say you can, understood?"
Eren could only nod in response.
"Come here. I want you to ride me and pleasure yourself. But don't cum, understood?" Eren, again, only nodded and climbed into Levi's lap. Levi placed his hands on Eren's hips, and guided him onto his member. Eren screamed right there, from the greatness of being completely filled. "So damn tight, like always," Levi said.
Eren slowly started to move his hips up and down, and kept them at a slow pace.
"D-Damn you," Levi responded angrily.
"P-payback" was all Eren said before moving up and down faster. Levi groaned at the change of pace, and helped Eren go faster. Eren was desperately trying not to cum, but with how this was feeling he couldn't hold back.
He came before Levi said he could.
And Levi was mad.
Levi soon came inside of Eren after seeing Eren reach his high, but he was still mad.
"Guess I'll just have to punish you later for that"
<><><><>
Well that happened.
Goodbye