Teacher!Freddy X Student!Reader: Enjoy The Moment *LEMON*

FNAF

Teacher!Freddy X Student!Reader: Enjoy The Moment PART 1

Gender: Female

(Warning: Lemons! Lemons everywhere!)

3RD PERSON POV

You sat quietly on your desk reading your favorite book. You waited for everyone else to finish the second part of the final math exam for your class of the day. Since it was a short day and only had two classes, you enjoyed spending most of the extra time reading. You weren't a straight A student nor the trouble making kind either. You were a good kid, failed a class or two and missed about a day of school but was never sent to the principle's office or got detention. Until you found a piece of crumpled paper in a ball thrown to you and landed near your foot. When you picked it up, you looked at Kayla, your best friend. You thought it would be her but she was quietly finishing her test. You turned back around, only to find Mr. Fazbear looking at you. "Detention after school," he mouthed. You sighed.

-

The bell rang and you decided to take your phone and text your mom about detention.

You: Hey I got detention so I won't be home for George's birthday

Mom: Alright, I'll tell George you'll be late. I'll also give him your gift

You: Thanks

You sat on your desk, continuing to read your book. Everyone was leaving while Kayla went up to you. "Your not leaving?" she asked. "Nope. Looks like I'm staying a bit longer," you chuckle as you rub your head. "Alright, see you later," said Kayla as she left, waving at you. You smile and continued to read.

About 20 minutes in, Mr. Fazbear finished grading the last test of the day while you were already at the 25th chapter of the book. From the edges of your eyes, you notice Mr. Fazbear leaning his head on his hand and sighed. He lifted up a hand and snapped his fingers. It startled you. The doors to the room slammed closed and locked. You tried to calm down as your heart started to pound faster and you felt hotter. The blinds on the doors and windows closed. The lights dimmed a bit. As you continued to read nervously, Mr. Fazbear got up from his seat and walked up to your desk. He gently pulled the book down from your view.

"You're not going to continue reading this, are you?"

Your cheeks went slightly pink. "I-It's a good book." He gently took the book from your hands. You looked up at him. "M-Mr. Fa~" You were stopped by the touch of his lips. The pink on your cheeks grew a vibrant red. He broke his kiss. "Tell me. Was that good?" he smiled. The red in your face grew stronger. Mr. Fazbear pulled you up from your seat and pulled you in. He kissed you again. You couldn't help but give in to the kiss. You were already kissing him back but didn't allow him to the explore your wet mouth. He started to move his hand around your back under your shirt. Hit pulled your bottom lip, which made you open your mouth. The move gave him a chance to explore your mouth. You flinched. As he pulled you even closer to him, you felt something hard under his dark brown dress pants. You felt chills go down your spine. He started to kiss down jawline and neck. He got ahold of one of your breast. You quietly moan as he messaged it. Mr. Fazbear dragged you to his desk, having himself remove any papers on it.

Before setting yourself on his desk, you remove your dark blue jeans. You sat yourself down. He began to rub you, making your (f/c) panties wet. You moan as he continued to kiss your neck. You began to call out his name. "Please, (y/n), call me Freddy," he said softly. He kissed you again. Pushing you back slightly, he took your panties off and unzipped his pants, revealing his hard member.

(A/N: he is wearing boxers)

You grabbed it and stoked it gently. As you did, Freddy let out a moan. He kissed you as you continued to stroke. Once you stopped, Freddy rubbed his member around your area. Your breath started to shake, since it was your first time. Freddy kissed your ear.

"Are you ready for Freddy?" he asked. You hesitated a nod.

You allowed him to enter. He began slow but grew faster. You moan as he grunted. At his fastest pace, you gave louder moans. He slowed down out of tiredness. You laid down on his desk, panting, and looked at him as he cummed in you. Freddy took his member out of you, letting a mess to land on the floor. Seeing you had 25 minutes left, you put your panties and pants back on. Freddy tucked his hard member in and allowed you to help him clean.

Both of you stood up from cleaning. Freddy snapped his fingers and everything opened. The lights grew bright again. You two has a little quality time. You waited until it was time to leave. As you waited, you got a text from your mom.

Mom: Hey, I'm here

You: Be right there

You looked at Freddy. "Well, my mom's here," you said. "You're excused," he said with a smile,"be sure to visit for the summer." While you left out the room, a smile grew on your face. You left out the school main building and straight to your mom's car. You hopped in.

"Well, someone looks weirdly happy," your mom pointed out.

"Don't worry about. I tried to make it enjoyable here."

Your mom laughed a bit and drove you two home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well this was awkward for me all day. This was my first written lemon. There will be more but it'll take me a while.