Love

•• Nina's pov ••

"Hello?" I mumble into my phone.

"Nina! It's time! This baby is coming!" Phoebe screams into the phone.

I hang up and roll over to wake Ian up.

"Ian, baby!" I shake his shoulder. He opens his eyes and stretches his arm.

"You okay? What is it?" He sits up fast.

"Phoebe is having the baby! We have to get to the hospital!" I say as I slide my shoes on.

I run into harlows room to wake her up and get Cleo too.

"Come on girls, Aunt Phoebe is having the baby!" I help them get their shoes on.

We pile into the car and drive to the hospital.

"Is our baby sisters coming too?" Cleo asks.

"No baby, not for awhile." I smile at her and turn back around.

---

"Phoebe! I'm here!" I run into her room.

"Good cause I don't think I can wait any longer." She throws her head back.

"Paul I'll take Penelope out in the waiting room with us." Ian says and Penelope runs over to the girls.

I stand on one side of the bed and hold phoebes hand.

"Let's bring this baby out into the world." The doctor says.

Paul squeezes phoebes hand as she pushes and I take pictures of them and wait for the baby to come out.

"Here's your baby boy!" The doctor pulls the baby out and places him on Phoebe's chest. She starts crying along with the baby and Paul kisses her on the head.

"Congratulations guys." I wipe my tears and hug Paul.

"Oh man." Paul wipes his tears and watches as they clean the baby.

"What is the sweet boys name?" A nurse asks.

Paul walks back to stand by Phoebe.

"His name is Phoenix Owen." Paul says to the nurse.

"Sticking with the P's?" I joke and they both laugh.

"I'll go get Ian and the girls." I say and walk out into the hall.

"Hi baby, you can bring the girls back now." I say and see that Cleo is sound asleep in his arms.

"Penelope, want to come meet your baby brother?" I grab her hand and we all head to the room.

"Mommy!" Penelope runs over to her and Paul sits her on the bed beside Phoebe.

"This is Phoenix." Paul says to her.

"No, that's brother." Penelope kisses his little head.

___________________________

- February -

I walk downstairs to clean up the living room before Ian gets home from his trip. He's been in London with Paul at a vampire diaries convention for a week now. I would have gone too, but it's almost my due date and that wouldn't be good.

"Girls! Come help get your toys and put them back in your rooms please! Daddy will be home soon!" I shout up the stairs. A pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" I hear Ian's voice and turn around.

"You're back!" I throw my hands around his neck and give him a long kiss.