London - Part 2

•• Nina's pov ••

"Welcome to the Harry Potter Museum!" Our tour guide says.

"Today we will discover all the magic put into the movies." She adds.

"Please feel free to take pictures but no videos. Alright! Let's get started!" She leads us into the first part.

-----

We enjoy the tour for 2 hours and then head outside for a picnic.

"Did you have fun?" Ian asks.

"I did! That was really cool to see. Thank you for that." I kiss his cheek.

"You're welcome baby." He smiles.

"How are you feeling today?" He leans back on his elbows.

"Fine so far. I'm not tired but that doesn't mean I shouldn't rest." I say and eat the last strawberry.

"Well let's stay here and rest." He smiles.

"No one seems to notice who we are yet." He adds looking around.

"Yet." I remind him.

He pulls me by the waist and sits me in his lap.

"Would you like me to hold a sign up that says "we are Nina and Ian Somerhalder comes take pictures with us"? He jokes and brushes the hair out of my face.

"No. I wouldn't like that. I like the way it is right now. Quiet. Peaceful. In your arms. No interruptions." I kiss him on the lips softly.

He smiles and lays his head on my shoulder.

"I wonder what the baby is going to be." He says.

"Should we wait and not find out until I give birth?" I ask him.

"If you want too. I'm up for that. Even though we both know how much torture that is going to be." He laughs.

I pull his face back up with my hands.

"We can be miserable together than." I kiss him.

He lays back pulling me with him.

I laugh as he tickles my sides.

"Ian! Don't start!" I laugh.

He stops and stares at me.

"Okay, but only for now. Because people are starting at us." He looks in the direction of the people.

I sit back up and give them a friendly wave.

"I'm craving about 15 scones at the moment." I say.

"Who's a good husband then?" Ian smiles and pulls a box out of the bag.

"You know me so well." I say and grab one out.

"I know what my wife likes." He smirks.

"What do I like? If you know me so well." I give him a smirk, that I learned from him.

He brushes my cheek with his finger.

"I know that you like scones. For one." He laughs.

"I know that you like cheesy romantic movies. You like traveling. You like shopping. Maybe a little to much. You like when I play with you hair. You like to read. Which not many people know that. You like cats. But only want one for now. You like going on adventures and dragging me along with you. I know that someday stop just like to stay home and cuddle. You like my cooking. And most importantly you like me." He smiles wide.

"Actually no. I don't like you." I say.

His face changing.

"I love you." I say.