Planning

•• Nina's pov ••

"How was London?" Phoebe asks me as we sit in the living room with the babies.

"It was amazing. I definitely want to go back." I say.

"Maybe this summer we all can go together." Phoebe says.

"Sure! Just don't forget about the growing baby inside of me. It's due in July so I don't know if we would be able to go anywhere." I say.

"What about a baby moon again like you did last year?" Phoebe asks.

"We could. Let's talk about it with Ian and Paul when they get back." I say and grab Harlow.

Ian and Paul went to an animal shelter to volunteer for the day. And Phoebe came over to go to the doctor appointment with me.

"I guess we should get going to the doctor. To beat traffic and all that." I say to Phoebe who stands up after me.

"Do you wanna get lunch somewhere when we get done?" I add.

"Sure! What are you wanting?" She asks.

"I'm up for anything really." I say.

I grab my purse and put Harlow in her car seat.

Phoebe puts Penelope in her car seat and we head to the car.

"I never feel like she's warm enough." Phoebe says as she puts a blanket over Penelope.

"Never have a baby in the winter." She laughs.

"By the looks of it, I'll just keep having summer babies." I laugh with her.

-----

"Hi Dr. Aspen, this is my good friend Phoebe." I introduce to him.

"Hi Phoebe, is this your little one?" He looks at Penelope in her car seat.

"It is." She replies.

"And Harlow, how big she has got since I seen her last." Dr. Aspen says.

I lay back on the bed and pull my shirt up for him to do the ultrasound.

"Let's get the new little one pulled up." Dr. Aspen says.

He moves around on my belly until we find the baby.

"Look at that. It looks really good. It's forming on time and we have a good heartbeat." Dr. Aspen smiles.

"Seems you'll be 3 months next week. 2 more months and you can find out the sex." Dr. Aspen says.

I wipe my belly off from the cream and pull my shirt back down.

"Actually, we don't want to know until the baby is born." I say to him.

"Oh, well that's fine! More exciting that way." He says.

"I'll see you again 2 weeks then. If you have any questions or need to come in before then, do so." Dr. Aspen shakes my hand as we walk out the door.

"Okay, thanks! See you soon!" I smile and we head out of the office.

Paparazzi have found us.

Crap.

Phoebe looks at me.

"Just ignore them." She says before we walk out the doors.

I take a deep breath and we walk out.

Phoebe pulls the blanket down over Penelope's face. She still doesn't want the fans seeing her yet.

"Nina! Did are you pregnant? Is that why you are here?" The pap asks.